Do you see what I see?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3szmca0a said:
I see the vegetation but I cannot get the picture to enlarge. I suspect there is a critter in there.

Yeah it's a bunch of turkey in the middle going down into the woods. I don't know how to make the pic bigger but I'll try.

skyhightree1":1eswfi1u said:
Bright Raven":1eswfi1u said:
I see the vegetation but I cannot get the picture to enlarge. I suspect there is a critter in there.

Yeah it's a bunch of turkey in the middle going down into the woods. I don't know how to make the pic bigger but I'll try.

The pictures get big when I click on them sitting here at a desktop. I see at least 5; maybe 6.

skyhightree1":1p1mjupf said:
Bright Raven":1p1mjupf said:

If you go to postimage.cc instead of using the add image to post link you can choose this

Rafter S":1pvma6v3 said:
skyhightree1":1pvma6v3 said:
Bright Raven":1pvma6v3 said:

The pictures get big when I click on them sitting here at a desktop. I see at least 5; maybe 6.

Babies you can't see cause vegetation is too tall but it was about 40 babies in there too..

ez14.":1r7028lh said:
skyhightree1":1r7028lh said:
Bright Raven":1r7028lh said:

If you go to postimage.cc instead of using the add image to post link you can choose this

Thanks for helping this old guy out

The other day 18 of them marched up the driveway and right through the front yard. I took a picture of some of them when they passed through the yard but the picture also caught the wife standing there in her bath robe. I know better than to post that picture on line.

skyhightree1":3c1yqth1 said:
True Grit Farms":3c1yqth1 said:
skyhightree1":3c1yqth1 said:
They figured they needed back up ... Cats are worthless :lol:
I like good barn cats.

Good and cat should never be used in the same sentence :D
Don't love my barn cats but they definitely earn their keep as far as rodent control - so that's a good thing.

TCRanch":xq9r4md4 said:
skyhightree1":xq9r4md4 said:
True Grit Farms":xq9r4md4 said:
I like good barn cats.

Good and cat should never be used in the same sentence :D
Don't love my barn cats but they definitely earn their keep as far as rodent control - so that's a good thing.

That's what Ramik is for lol

Some good looking turkeys. I was mowing hay a couple days ago and in a patch of Johnson Grass I cut up a mother turkey and her eggs with the disc mower. I was pretty sad about it and if I knew she was there would have left a big patch for her. :(

Here are the pics a little larger........Just right click on the image and put it between the Imgs above.

IMG_20180822_183128507.jpg

IMG_20180822_183130657.jpg

Latest posts