dishonest, and double talkers

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
How many of you have met dishonest and double talking people? I had an experience with our neighbor, nothing new, the guy has rubbed me the wrong way before, but this time, he was just so condenscending, made me want to go up to hm and punch his lights out, ya all know the kind of people who think their stuff don't stink, or their place is so great, always trying to screw people out of something, but yet expect you to give them everything they want-really burns me......

GMN

Sounds like you live next to the same neighbor I have... so I guess that makes you 2 doors down from me!

Irritating, and makes it hard trust people when there are people like that around.

I wonder if they know that they are aholes and do it deliberately, or if they haven't got a clue..

BTW I now know where our ex partner has been hiding, he is now your neighbor GMN.

What the hell, I didn't know all you folks were my neighbors. Which places do you live in.I know where you don't live because that is the neighbor we are talking about. I hav'nt met you yet. Now I don't have to move.
~Tom

I know the kind of people you are talking about but haven't had the misfortune of having them as neighbors - yet. There is one place a mile up the road from us that is a rental home upstairs with a duck-hunters lodge downstairs, and there's been all kinds in there. The next house is a mile or more away on all sides of us, and that's one thing I like about this place.

hillsdown":xjjwt5do said:
I wonder if they know that they are aholes and do it deliberately, or if they haven't got a clue..

BTW I now know where our ex partner has been hiding, he is now your neighbor GMN.

HD I think the one's around here are so arrogant that they think the sun rises and set's from under their arm.Their just natural born b hole's

rattler

Don;t listen if you're easily offended

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA[/youtube]

GMN":1bi6l90z said:
How many of you have met dishonest and double talking people? I had an experience with our neighbor, nothing new, the guy has rubbed me the wrong way before, but this time, he was just so condenscending, made me want to go up to hm and punch his lights out, ya all know the kind of people who think their stuff don't stink, or their place is so great, always trying to screw people out of something, but yet expect you to give them everything they want-really burns me......

GMN
Go ahead. Do it. :clap:
It will probably bring about an improvement in the relationship.
If it is something that occurs infrequently, maybe let it slide and move on. If it is constant or ongoing, you should not have to live a miserable life because of his goading you..

Crowderfarms":3uu2vt0p said:
bretsam":3uu2vt0p said:
Well now, I was wondering where my ex-husband went. :pretty:
Probably hooked up with my ex wife!!

No way Mr. Crowder, no way, has to be with my ex. I'm sure they deserve each other.

My neighborhood? It's hard to believe that so much ROYALTY has settled into one area. Now that's not to say there aren't a few people that aren't genuine and I have great respect for, but over all we've got more kings and queens than a chess factory.

GMN":2r3lym0i said:
How many of you have met dishonest and double talking people? I had an experience with our neighbor, nothing new, the guy has rubbed me the wrong way before, but this time, he was just so condenscending, made me want to go up to hm and punch his lights out,

He aint a congressman is he? If not, maybe he ought to run.

ive delt with a few jokers like that.an its not fun at all.they will lie to you knowing theyll screw you when your backs turned.

I know about the talking out of both sides. My wife and I recently decided to add poultry houses to our farm. 2 new state of the art houses which were going to be used to put the boys through college and a post retirement gig for me in about 15 years. We obtained a loan for $425,000, checked with the county and state and got all the permits, started grading.
The neighbors who live about a 1000 - 1500 feet away on the shores of a tiny river wanted to have a meeting with me about this matter. My wife and I obliged and did so. We explained to them our purpose and that this was farmland that my great grandfather farmed so it was zoned for agriculture. We showed them plans and colors and how we would not even store litter on this side of the farm. We were sent away with the best of luck and let us know if we can help.
Three days later we were served with a farm nuisance lawsuit by the neighbors. We have been to mediation and nothing was solved. We were told that if we kept building that they would seek and injunction to bar me from my own property! This in turn, according to their lawyer and my lawyer, would make we delinquent on my payments to Farm Credit thus I would be bankrupt and no chickens would be near his clients. We are still fighting but my finances for this are running thin.
I just don't think it would have hurt as bad if they had just told us this at the meeting. Has anyone had any thing like this happen to them? I am a first in my area and no one seems to want to help on the farming side. Local farm groups, state farm groups are all suggesting I buy property somewhere else to put them. If i had that kind of money I wouldn't be needing to build the houses.

Latest posts