deutz fahr tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

uplandnut

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with them? Found some reviews saying they were a good tractors. There price makes them an interesting option when compared to the more known brands.

I use to work for a guy that sold them in Central Texas. He would demo them and use them on his farm/ ranch and people from the company would come out.

I liked them. They had 4 wheels brakes and drove great. At that time they were like Cadillacs to me.

My only issue is finding dealers. In our area there is one and they just popped up and could be gone just as fast. If it wasn't for that I would absolutely consider one.

The ones I have seen are air cooled and ran smooth. Brute made a good post as no dealers and parts would be about impossible to find. A neighbor has a couple Valtras which are very nice tractors. You can get parts, but usually 6 months to a year wait.

Depends on the model but parts and support are a big issue on this side of the pond. I've seen some parked for months waiting on parts.

My father and his partner used them in the custom hay business starting back in the 1980's. They were good tractors. Air cooled, and gave very little trouble.

I traded the last two in on a New Holland a few years ago. When they did need work getting parts was getting to be a problem, but they were both around 30 years old and still running.

The ones I have seen are air cooled and ran smooth. Brute made a good post as no dealers and parts would be about impossible to find. A neighbor has a couple Valtras which are very nice tractors. You can get parts, but usually 6 months to a year wait.

We have a Valtra 8350. Great tractor.

I get most of our parts through a Agri-Enterprise in Licking, MO.

Occasionally I've had some luck cross referencing part numbers. Found out the master cylinders for that Valtra are also used in a NH Holland combine, ordered them through Messick's for half the price of Agco.

We have a Valtra 8350. Great tractor.

I get most of our parts through a Agri-Enterprise in Licking, MO.

Occasionally I've had some luck cross referencing part numbers. Found out the master cylinders for that Valtra are also used in a NH Holland combine, ordered them through Messick's for half the price of Agco.
Nice tractors as my local Kubota dealer has a Valtra down right now in his shop. He has parts on order and expects to get them, but he said from experience it takes at least 6 months to get.

Good info @Atimm693 somebody may can use.

Latest posts