Descending 2nd

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":2hep7ejr said:
True Grit Farms":2hep7ejr said:
Bright Raven":2hep7ejr said:
I can save you the time wondering about that!!

They are all cut from the same fabric. You can put a 100 labels on them but at the end of the day, they are all the same.

I have faith that all politicians are not the same, the same can be said for people. There's a lot of folks and politicians included that are trying to live according to their beliefs. Granted some politicians will do anything for a dollar just like people, but not all will just like people. If nothing else I have faith that we can win.

I know you cannot see it or understand it, but I am a traditional conservative. Not the whinning snowflake conservatives that dominate this forum. A true conservative has values not based on what is good for me, but what is good for the Republic. I am able to objectively look at the last 50 years of Repubican doctrine and say that it has failed. You are so "party blind", you cannot do that.
Your so far into left field you can't think straight for yourself much less have any idea of what I think. I'm disgusted in the Republican party our last two Republican POTUS were a joke, this one is fighting for our side...a little. The problem is he's a Republican not a conservative Republican.

When did someone working for the government "EPA" and putting people out of work become a traditional conservative view. You're blind to the facts and will do anything for a dollar, you've proved that already.

True Grit Farms":gbvaueft said:
Bright Raven":gbvaueft said:
True Grit Farms":gbvaueft said:
I have faith that all politicians are not the same, the same can be said for people. There's a lot of folks and politicians included that are trying to live according to their beliefs. Granted some politicians will do anything for a dollar just like people, but not all will just like people. If nothing else I have faith that we can win.

I know you cannot see it or understand it, but I am a traditional conservative. Not the whinning snowflake conservatives that dominate this forum. A true conservative has values not based on what is good for me, but what is good for the Republic. I am able to objectively look at the last 50 years of Repubican doctrine and say that it has failed. You are so "party blind", you cannot do that.
Your so far into left field you can't think straight for yourself much less have any idea of what I think. I'm disgusted in the Republican party our last two Republican POTUS were a joke, this one is fighting for our side...a little. The problem is he's a Republican not a conservative Republican.

When did someone working for the government "EPA" and putting people out of work become a traditional conservative view. You're blind to the facts and will do anything for a dollar, you've proved that already.

You confirmed my assertion. You do not have the capacity to look beyond your bias.

Nevertheless, I still have compassion for you. I also have compassion for the poor and disabled .

True Grit Farms":sr9vkkhh said:
Bright Raven":sr9vkkhh said:
True Grit Farms":sr9vkkhh said:

This is the problem with America today. You feel that your ideology is the one, true ideology. Of course, this is a fallacy that catches all people of the political spectrum, and why America is a mess. ANY president that fails to compromise not only fails their party, but fails America.

Bestoutwest":jvs7igdn said:
True Grit Farms":jvs7igdn said:
Bright Raven":jvs7igdn said:

This is the problem with America today. You feel that your ideology is the one, true ideology. Of course, this is a fallacy that catches all people of the political spectrum, and why America is a mess. ANY president that fails to compromise not only fails their party, but fails America.

I don't buy that at all, "real men don't compromise" I told my wife that 34 years ago and she reminded me of that quote last week. I'm willing to die for what I believe in, you can compromise all you want. We won get over it snowflake, if you don't like our POTUS you won't like me. I like those two quotes. We need to definitely slow down on politics. I'm done.
My party has failed me since Reagan. This POTUS is spending money like a liberal, and defending the Constitution like a conservative. I truly feel our POTUS loves the US of A, but we have to stop spending.

This evening on the radio I heard Florida students are marching on D.C. March 9th to protest the NRA. Really? They are truly misguided.

Chocolate Cow2":13q71qb8 said:
This evening on the radio I heard Florida students are marching on D.C. March 9th to protest the NRA. Really? They are truly misguided.

Our youth are being taught how and what to think by the education system in this country. The frightening facts are the more education you have the more liberal you become. Just like a lie if you repeat it enough you begin to think it's fact.

True Grit Farms":11z6q5zn said:
Chocolate Cow2":11z6q5zn said:

Our youth are being taught how and what to think by the education system in this country. The frightening facts are the more education you have the more liberal you become. Just like a lie if you repeat it enough you begin to think it's fact.
Painting with a mighty broad brush there Grit...And for whatever it's worth those Florida students may be wrong in what they're marching for but they have every right to march.

TexasBred":2962xsf0 said:
True Grit Farms":2962xsf0 said:
Chocolate Cow2":2962xsf0 said:

Painting with a mighty broad brush there Grit...And for whatever it's worth those Florida students may be wrong in what they're marching for but they have every right to march.

I agree with the broad brush TB, but the pink color really chaps my tail. My daughter has yet to have what she feels is a conservative professor. Our oldest had 2 for sure conservative professors and a couple more might of beens in 7+ years in 2 different university's. I'm grading on a sliding scale.

True Grit Farms":aolf2xwx said:
Bestoutwest":aolf2xwx said:
True Grit Farms":aolf2xwx said:
I don't buy that at all, "real men don't compromise" I told my wife that 34 years ago and she reminded me of that quote last week. I'm willing to die for what I believe in, you can compromise all you want. We won get over it snowflake, if you don't like our POTUS you won't like me. I like those two quotes. We need to definitely slow down on politics. I'm done.
My party has failed me since Reagan. This POTUS is spending money like a liberal, and defending the Constitution like a conservative. I truly feel our POTUS loves the US of A, but we have to stop spending.

Edited:
You have been married for 34 years. I promise you that you have comprised on something.

I was quoting not name calling sorry I didn't make that a little clearer. I don't have any idea what party you voted for and it's none of my business. I rarely use the word hate, and I dang sure wouldn't use it describing the black and Hispanic population. It's a fact I hate freeloaders and deadbeats of any race or color, and the white trash is at the top of my list. I'm not sure if I hate queers, but I definitely don't like them. As far as the terrorists go if it was legal I'd do my best to rid the earth of them.
An eye for an eye, and get them before they get you, is my way of thinking when it comes to those types. It's really kind of scary to think there's people walking around that are wanting to kill you, but it's a fact. Just look or read the news.

https://youtu.be/V-oNMHNrS-8 The last few seconds she explains the reason for the 2nd Amendment. My oldest daughter is going to college this fall. Just this morning we were discussing a scenario where, a kid brings a concealed weapon to school.... day after day. Doesn't brag about it or even tell a single soul she has it. Just keeps it concealed but ready. Knowing if she were to be caught with the weapon, she would be facing serious trouble or even jail. Never the less, she knows her life and safety is her responsibility. Then one day the worst happens. She is attacked.......but she defends herself and uses her gun for self defense and possibly saves another life as well as her own. Is she wrong? Should she be punished? Which is better, to stay legal and not carry, or discretely break the rules or laws and but prepared to defend ones self? Too bad the lady in the video didnt break the law. Too bad there wasn't some law breaking kid in the Florida school.

True Grit Farms":378d52p4 said:
I was quoting not name calling sorry I didn't make that a little clearer. I don't have any idea what party you voted for and it's none of my business. I rarely use the word hate, and I dang sure wouldn't use it describing the black and Hispanic population. It's a fact I hate freeloaders and deadbeats of any race or color, and the white trash is at the top of my list. I'm not sure if I hate queers, but I definitely don't like them. As far as the terrorists go if it was legal I'd do my best to rid the earth of them.
An eye for an eye, and get them before they get you, is my way of thinking when it comes to those types. It's really kind of scary to think there's people walking around that are wanting to kill you, but it's a fact. Just look or read the news.

Thank you for the clarification. I edited my earlier response.

Latest posts