Definition Of Bravery

Help Support CattleToday:

Sawgum

Reaction score
Bravery is arriving home late after a boy's night out, being confronted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask:

Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?

msscamp":3ltcxz44 said:
:shock: Methinks someone imbibed one to many brews! :lol2: :lol2:

For the first time in many years that was me last night. I am paying this morning.

Bez!

Well boys here is one you can use when the old lady is biting on your butt, Caution it will be be mighty quiet for a week or two around the house.
Driving from Mike C's neck of the woods one time gal had been knawin on me for about 3 hours, I had enough. Told she could be replaced cause all I needed was a maid, cook, and a whore I could hire all three. Very quiet from La. to the house. Second warning sardines and crackers pretty rough after a week. This is a case where my alligator mouth overloaded my hummingbird butt, at the time it was worth it.

Bez!":8x82kkze said:
msscamp":8x82kkze said:
:shock: Methinks someone imbibed one to many brews! :lol2: :lol2:

For the first time in many years that was me last night. I am paying this morning.

Bez!

:eek: Those morning after the night befores can get rough!

Caustic Burno":eg5wdsmt said:
Well boys here is one you can use when the old lady is biting on your butt, Caution it will be be mighty quiet for a week or two around the house.
Driving from Mike C's neck of the woods one time gal had been knawin on me for about 3 hours, I had enough. Told she could be replaced cause all I needed was a maid, cook, and a be nice I could hire all three. Very quiet from La. to the house. Second warning sardines and crackers pretty rough after a week. This is a case where my alligator mouth overloaded my hummingbird butt, at the time it was worth it.

Wouldn't have been near as quiet if you had hired the cook first day. :shock:

I used to call my wife, my sweet little heifer when we were dating. Then after we got married and my daughter was born. One day I called her my sweet little cow! The next day at work I bit into my sandwich that still had the packaging label on the meat! Needless to say I'm a little wiser today and single. :shock:

Latest posts