Deer season

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
D

Dave

Reaction score
The bucks are chasing the does here. They seemed to start the first of last week. But season closed last Tuesday.....

Jogeephus

Reaction score
They are breeding here to. I watched a basket buck breed a doe Sunday afternoon and ended up seeing two bucks and ten doe but nothing worth shooting. Before long I'll start thinning doe. Might start sooner than later because I don't have much patience and I need to thin the doe population down a lot.

cfpinz

Reaction score
Deer season was good to me this year...

Public land, on our own, diy. 3-1/2 miles from the pickup!

SmokinM

Reaction score
Great buck there Pinz. DIY makes it that much sweeter. Looks like you picked a beautiful spot to hunt. back in time to chase them at home too!

Farm Fence Solutions

Reaction score
callmefence":1on8uvwq said:
Caught this pic outta my son's kitchen window yesterday evening. Hes heading to the oat field between the House's. It's filling up to about twenty does every evening.

Critters with fur around here just aren't comfortable enough to get that close to my kitchen window.

rollinhills

Reaction score
Someone shot 2 desent Bucks and left them laying last nite not far from my mothers place, such a waste. Called the game warden I hope they catch the SOB’s there in absolutely no sense in that. Looked like they were shot in the head with a 22.

BRYANT

Reaction score
nice buck Fence I like that spread he got, wonder how old he was?

ohiosteve

Reaction score
I haven't had time to bow hunt this fall, but a good friend of mine has been taking his 10 yr old daughter out on my place and he sent me this picture which was the highlight of her hunting experience so far. Just a little butt sniffing.

OP
D

Dave

Reaction score
Talked to the youngest son last night. He said the oldest boy shot a 5X5 bull on Sunday. I haven't seen pictures of talked to him yet but he is still up in the hills and won't be out for a day or two.

farmboy80

Reaction score
ohiosteve":3arpegsc said:
I haven't had time to bow hunt this fall, but a good friend of mine has been taking his 10 yr old daughter out on my place and he sent me this picture which was the highlight of her hunting experience so far. Just a little butt sniffing.

Lol! That's hilarious! I've not seen that before , but I've had them follow me to my tree, stand under it and stare at me. That's frustrating.

Latest posts