Opening morning firearm season

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice deer.
Congrats.
I hunted my east Texas ranch this weekend and had opportunities with a couple of nice bucks.
I let them walk.
My son, grandson and a friend are hunting the central Texas ranch, they haven't got anything yet, son and grandson are bow hunting.

I have been wanting a 350 Legend for years now.
Can't use necked down ammunition in Illinois on deer so that type of cartridge is a must have if you want to use a rifle. For years it was limited to slug guns and a late winter handgun season.

You can use anything on coyotes, never made sense to me.

Can't use necked down ammunition in Illinois on deer so that type of cartridge is a must have if you want to use a rifle. For years it was limited to slug guns and a late winter handgun season.

lol it still doesn't make sense to me. Some of the cartridges on the legal to use list could be used in Africa, but a .270 or a 30-30 is a no go?

I just couldn't bring myself to make my marlin 45-70 a single shot so I bought a savage 220 instead.

That's right. I remember discussing that on here a few years back.

Latest posts