Deer and more

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
We have deer all over, here is a picture of the ones that hang around the house

gen_150.1.gif

Here is us puttin in the new waterer. Sorry for the size.

P1010111.jpg

Looks like a highway crew. One guy shoveling and three guys standing around! I see you've got some of those "lift and drag" gates too!

Hey Jake, Better cover that slab up real good or it will freeze on ya!

Rod

this was a couple weeks ago, look on my website, I have pictures of this going up and a semi-finished product. We most of a round bale of straw on it. Calves kept knocking down the panels to get to it and laying in it. One day all 70 of them were running around the yard down there from pushing the panels over...

Jake, that white cap you're wearing looks amazingly clean. That is remarkable only because the front of the bill appears frayed from much use. What's your secret for keeping it so clean? Or, is that a new cap that you accidentally got battery acid on the bill of?

ga.prime - you are sure observant! I would have never even made the assumption between the clean hat and frayed bill... I wasn't looking at the hat though....... :D

sidney411":3r74gaem said:
ga.prime - you are sure observant! I would have never even made the assumption between the clean hat and frayed bill... I wasn't looking at the hat though....... :D

apparently Jake is a little more fashion-conscious than he would probably like us to believe. maybe Jake's cap has a frayed bill from wear & tear but i've seen brand new caps looking like that and always wondered if they took the bill & rubbed it back & forth on concrete to get that frayed look or how they did it. maybe Jake can fill us in? or maybe that's the real reason they were pouring that concrete......to give his friends a place to fray their cap bills? ;-)

Right on txag! What really get's me is the $50 jeans that have more holes in them then my old work jeans that have seen a barbwire fence or two. I have thought about selling my old jeans for $50 and buying new ones for $25 and wear them out and then turn a 100% profit on them! :lol:

that cap is about 5 years old... been wearin it at the farm since I dunno when... last summer I got annoyed by the string dangling off the end and went to pull it out and the whole end of the cap frayed apart... I'll have to take a picture of it and my good cap to show to ya... no other kid would dare wear the kind of hat i do to school...

the hat in question....

th_P1010017.jpg

my good/ school hat...

th_P1010015.jpg

if you need a better look at I can blow them up and post them again

Latest posts