Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I prefer to stay so far east I am almost in Idaho.
About 7 years ago I made a trip over to the Boise area to pick up a little mule. I was terrified I wouldn't find my way back into Oregon.
There is a lot of open space in your area, hope it stays that way. I grew up in the area I am in, and it has changed a lot in a negative
way and I can't go any farther west.
I was devastated awhile back to read that the county I grew up in is no longer considered "rural".
I told a guy I went to school with that I feel like a stranger in my own home town.

Did you know that in Eugene, Oregon it is legal to walk around completely naked in public?

In San Antonio Texas it was once illegal for a woman to ride a horse while not wearing a bra. Probably still is.
Have you tried both those things jersey milker?

Ken

You are familiar with Eugene ?

I grew up in the Valley (mostly Portland), and made good my escape in 1995. Back then, it was almost one big city between Portland and Eugene. I shudder to think what it's like now.

I really like where I live now. Have to drive a mile and a half to get to the next door neighbor's place. Two and a half miles to the next neighbor down the road. :)

"Have you tried both those things jersey milker?" Of course not! But this is the chuckle area.

One time the cowboy I eventually married came to my place in the woods to tell me something. I wasn't home so he went down to the pond where I was in the buff planting pink water lilies. I saw him standing there, grabbed a towel and went storming up to him. How could you! He said Melissa, you'd make a good milker.

"Have you tried both those things jersey milker?" Of course not! But this is the chuckle area.

One time the cowboy I eventually married came to my place in the woods to tell me something. I wasn't home so he went down to the pond where I was in the buff planting pink water lilies. I saw him standing there, grabbed a towel and went storming up to him. How could you! He said Melissa, you'd make a good milker.
Well Melissa, some of the stories you have told us of your younger years I think you would be up to anything.

Ken

main-qimg-68a4395c512871313e5a9d2ddecd3231

Latest posts