Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... I used to race cars. Just bracket drag races, nothing spectacular. But my little 318 Coronet was just half a second into "C" bracket, which was "everything else," including those damnable VW bugs. I HATED running against one of them, because they had such a huge handicap, they were 90% to the finish line before I got a green light. I guess I must have figured what's the point, and never really tried to beat them. With the handicap system, we SHOULD have crossed the finish line in a dead tie, but it really messes with your mind, seeing that little car going, and going, and going... and you feel like you should have gone out for a hot dog while you were waiting for your light to turn green.

I love that! It applies here in SD, too. I never even conceived of the idea of frozen snot before we moved here. It never occurred to me that such a thing was possible, LOL! But it IS!

I love that! It applies here in SD, too. I never even conceived of the idea of frozen snot before we moved here. It never occurred to me that such a thing was possible, LOL! But it IS!
Minot North Dakota used to have a slogan of "Why Not Minot?"

The airmen that manned the nuke missile bases retorted "Freezin's The Reason"

I bought lettuce and cabbage from a little momma and papa store.
Guess what?
All the leaves are brown..

I think think my best friend is having an affair with my wife.

He's been miserable lately.

You know you're an extreme deep south redneck if you let your 14 year old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.. (ok, that was pretty bad)

A Muslim ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he met a U.S. General.

They shook hands.

As they walked the Muslim said, "I have just one question about what I have seen in America ."

The General said, "Well, anything I can do to help you, I will."

The Muslim said quietly, "My son watches reruns of this show called Star Trek on television. In it there is Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is
Scottish, Uhura who is black and Sulu who is Japanese.. but there are no Muslims.

"My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians or Pakistanis on Star Trek."

The General smiled and said, "That's because it takes place in the future."

Fruitcake is one dessert I've never acquired a taste for . I was in our towns Civitan club and the Civitans sell the famous Clazton fruitcakes at Christmas. It's hard to sell something you really don't like .

My father in law loved fruitcakes !Maybe the reason he lived to a month shy of 99 . He was in the Civitans and would buy all the ones he was supposed to sell and freeze them . Ate fruitcake all year !

Last edited:
And I just spent 20 minutes - literally 20 minutes - watching my pups chase an armadillo. Not sure who was more easily entertained. Especially when the 'dillo would rear up on its hind legs, which completely freaked out the pups.:ROFLMAO: The good news? Pups are exhausted and totally chill. For once.

Latest posts