Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I like when there's not enough dimensions and they say "scale it"! How do I scale 10' 11 7/8"???

Back when I was on the construction crew we had a drawing that showed a longitudinal rebar lying directly on the moment slab. The engineer in charge of the project looked at and said "That's not good construction practice." We all knew that but that's what the drawing that he had given us showed. When that was pointed out to him he replied "Well don't go by the pictures."

An Aussie and a Maori walk into a bakery.

...The Aussie steals three pastries and slips them into his pocket. He turns to the Maori and says, "Pretty slick aye, bro? The owner didn't even see me."

Unimpressed, the Maori replies, "Typical dishonest Aussie, bro. I'm gonna show you the honest way and still get the same result."

The Maori calls out to the owner of the shop and says, "Bro, I want to show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner comes over. The Maori asks him for a pastry, which the owner gives him, and the Maori eats it. He asks for another and eats that, too. He asks for a third and eats it as well.

The owner says, "C'mon, mate. Where's the magic trick?"

The Maori points to the Aussie and says, "Check his pockets."

main-qimg-9f4f857ac2af3953ecffce3a651be46d-lq

A nurse was working an afternoon shift and in the evening was heading to a party, so she decided getting ready at the hospital would save time. She stripped down and went to get in the shower when there was a knock at the door, she asked who it was, the blind guy was the response, so she let him in and thought she could wait until he was done. He came in, looked at her and said, nice tits, now where to i hang these blinds.

A nurse was working an afternoon shift and in the evening was heading to a party, so she decided getting ready at the hospital would save time. She stripped down and went to get in the shower when there was a knock at the door, she asked who it was, the blind guy was the response, so she let him in and thought she could wait until he was done. He came in, looked at her and said, nice tits, now where to i hang these blinds.
If it were only that easy………

Latest posts