Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

When teenagers, my brother and his friends would curl up on their backs and actually light farts with matches
I was at a party where several of the high school football team were in a huddle, gathered around the class clown.
Everyone dispersed at the same time. The clown sh!t himself after singing his arse.

A man got to where he couldn;t sleep good at night. Something was banging around, absolutely raising hell on his roof, all night long. So, he went out one morning, and looked at the roof, and saw there was 400 lb gorilla running around, banging and jumping and stomping on his roof. He tried every thing he could think of, to get that gorilla to cone down. All to no avail. So he told his wife " Honey, I got to run to town to get a few things to get this gorilla off". After a while, he came back with a ladder, a shotgun, a big ole steel cage, and the biggest, meanest junk yard dog you have ever seen. He went over to his neighbors house, and asked him if he could come help with something . Neighbor said " Sure, what we gonna do?" Man said " I got this gorilla on my roof, keeps me up at night. I am about to get him off and I need you to help me". Neighbor says " Ok. how we gonna do it?". Man said" I am going to set this cage right here in the front yard, and stand that ladder up on the roof, climb up there and go to fighting with that gorilla. I am gonna throw him off into the front yard. This dog is trained, to grab that gorilla by the gonads, sling him around like a rag doll, and throw in into that cage. Ole lady will run up and slam the cage door shut". Neighbor said "Ok so what do you want me to do?" Man said " I want you to stand here with this shotgun, loaded with 00 buck. You watch us real close, when me and the gorilla go to fighting. If it looks like he is about get the best of me, you shoot the hell out of that dog!!!"

Engineers give me fits trying to deal with the stuff they come up with in concrete construction!!

You too? I do the 3d modeling and drawings for a handful of engineers, plus I have the joy of often working with client engineers who don't have a clue. My favorite is when I see drawings for rebar bends dimensioned to the closest 1/16".

You too? I do the 3d modeling and drawings for a handful of engineers, plus I have the joy of often working with client engineers who don't have a clue. My favorite is when I see drawings for rebar bends dimensioned to the closest 1/16".
I like when there's not enough dimensions and they say "scale it"! How do I scale 10' 11 7/8"???

Latest posts