Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
D

D2Cat

Reaction score
They have a name for when they remove their masks after getting out doors. They call it an "AIRgasm". That first breath of fresh air after wearing the mask for however long.
I'd say it's perfect !

callmefence

Hobby rancher
Reaction score
Santa Anna leads a large Mexican army into south central Texas.
A voice calls from over the hill. I am a lone Texan send me your 10 best men. None shall return. Santa Anna complies, after a brief burst of gunfire everything goes quite. The voice calls out. Send me your best 50. None shall return. More gunfire and silence. The voice calls again. Send me your best 100 men. Santa Anna sends 100. After lots of gunfire 1 mescun soldier drags himself back. Santa Anna ask him. What is over that hill. The mortally wounded soldier replies.....he's a liar there's two of them.....:cool:

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
Santa Anna leads a large Mexican army into south central Texas.
A voice calls from over the hill. I am a lone Texan send me your 10 best men. None shall return. Santa Anna complies, after a brief burst of gunfire everything goes quite. The voice calls out. Send me your best 50. None shall return. More gunfire and silence. The voice calls again. Send me your best 100 men. Santa Anna sends 100. After lots of gunfire 1 mescun soldier drags himself back. Santa Anna ask him. What is over that hill. The mortally wounded soldier replies.....he's a liar there's two of them.....:cool:
2 thumbs up! 👍👍

I've always heard it was 2 Texans in the big sandbox tho....

Kingfisher678

Reaction score
Here’s what’s going to happen when they defund police

Attachments

• 6758ABCA-3ABC-4D4E-8424-B99FB88830A2.jpeg
    6758ABCA-3ABC-4D4E-8424-B99FB88830A2.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts