Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Santa Anna leads a large Mexican army into south central Texas.
A voice calls from over the hill. I am a lone Texan send me your 10 best men. None shall return. Santa Anna complies, after a brief burst of gunfire everything goes quite. The voice calls out. Send me your best 50. None shall return. More gunfire and silence. The voice calls again. Send me your best 100 men. Santa Anna sends 100. After lots of gunfire 1 mescun soldier drags himself back. Santa Anna ask him. What is over that hill. The mortally wounded soldier replies.....he's a liar there's two of them.....:cool:

Santa Anna leads a large Mexican army into south central Texas.
A voice calls from over the hill. I am a lone Texan send me your 10 best men. None shall return. Santa Anna complies, after a brief burst of gunfire everything goes quite. The voice calls out. Send me your best 50. None shall return. More gunfire and silence. The voice calls again. Send me your best 100 men. Santa Anna sends 100. After lots of gunfire 1 mescun soldier drags himself back. Santa Anna ask him. What is over that hill. The mortally wounded soldier replies.....he's a liar there's two of them.....:cool:
2 thumbs up! 👍👍

I've always heard it was 2 Texans in the big sandbox tho....

Here's what's going to happen when they defund police

Attachments

• 6758ABCA-3ABC-4D4E-8424-B99FB88830A2.jpeg
    6758ABCA-3ABC-4D4E-8424-B99FB88830A2.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts