Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Nobody tells you that rigor mortis begins before you die, in middle age.

I just realized that I haven't done the Hokey pokey in over ten years. I guess when you get older, you forget what it's all about.

I can't believe we don't have world peace since changing the name on pancake boxes and syrup bottles.
Don't forget all the statues that got removed.

Didn't see a coat hanger ?
Coat hanger, hair brush and whatever else was handy. I often tell people half joking that my mom was very talented, she could smoke a cigarette, drive a stick, drink a coke and backhand me in the backseat and never miss a beat, I tell it joking but it's a true story.

Coat hanger, hair brush and whatever else was handy. I often tell people half joking that my mom was very talented, she could smoke a cigarette, drive a stick, drink a coke and backhand me in the backseat and never miss a beat, I tell it joking but it's a true story.
Didn't get many but the ones I got made a lasting impression on me !

@jltrent I never can SEE what you post for a picture.
On the picture hosting I use www.imgur.com , I also attach upload some pictures through CT. Are you using operating system Windows 10 or 11 and have it completely installed with updates? If others can't see, then I will try something else.

Another thing your computer maybe low on Random Access Memory and not able to load. Some of the videos hosted through Youtube, etc. in order to load you need enough RAM. Just throwing things out there as I am not sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts