Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

When I first started dating my ex wife she wanted to show me that she could cook. Knowing my favorite meal was steak she chose to do steak. She really didn't know how to cook a good steak, she cooked it in the frying pan, and that could have turned out fine, but she killed that poor cow, it was more like shoe leather when she got done. It's a wonder that I ever married her after that; I guess I must have seen something else in her I liked. From then on, I cooked the steaks.

I make a mouth-watering steak in a frying pan, but only in cast iron. Heat that pan up, slap the steak on, 4 minutes on one side, 2 on the other side, and it's perfectly seared outside and medium rare on the inside. I only use the cast iron for steaks now. YUM!

I make a mouth-watering steak in a frying pan, but only in cast iron. Heat that pan up, slap the steak on, 4 minutes on one side, 2 on the other side, and it's perfectly seared outside and medium rare on the inside. I only use the cast iron for steaks now. YUM!
A little more difficult if it's a bone-in steak, but still doable.
I like flat irons cooked in a cast iron...

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it.. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd.. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.. Try to do so without any coaching!

and.............. (That looks a lot like an old Leyland 245..but with a relocated battery)

balancetoyourlife.jpg

The best steak I've had was placed into one of those wire thingymajigs that are used for grilling fish fillets. Somebody forgot charcoal for the grill at deer camp, so we held them over the campfire with buddies welding gloves.
Might have been the best because I was starving. I haven't forgotten the charcoal since.
The steaks were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The guys called me Tootsie Pop for a couple years.

My ex almost made leather out of that steak. It was dead dead dead.

What's the difference between Iron Man and Iron Woman?

1 is a superhero and the other is a command......

As TC mentioned somewhere, the passenger that has to get out and open/close the gates is known as the gate bitch. I suppose that too could be either a title or command.
Gate bitch or Gate, bitch!

I didn't specify which is which...

Last edited:
Nobody tells you that rigor mortis begins before you die, in middle age.

I just realized that I haven't done the Hokey pokey in over ten years. I guess when you get older, you forget what it's all about.

I can't believe we don't have world peace since changing the name on pancake boxes and syrup bottles.

Nobody tells you that rigor mortis begins before you die, in middle age.

I just realized that I haven't done the Hokey pokey in over ten years. I guess when you get older, you forget what it's all about.

I can't believe we don't have world peace since changing the name on pancake boxes and syrup bottles.

I can't believe I don't have the flyin car I was promised back in the 1950s, or electricity from nuke plants that was going to be 'too cheap to even meter'.

And, evidently, that mid age rigor mortis thing affects the animal kingdom too.

deer crossing.jpg

Latest posts