Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I found a strange piece of plastic on the kitchen floor that looks like it may have broken off something. I have no idea what but I better put it in the junk drawer and keep it till I die of old age...
My wife will say, hey I found this on the floor what do you want me to do with it? Put in the junk drawer, we might need it. LOL

Imagine living with 3 wives in one compound and never leaving the house for 5 years.
It is now believed that Bin Laden called the U.S.Navy Seals himself.
------------------------------

When his son came home at midnight, the electrician said

" Wire you insulate?"
-----------------------------

Wife: "I think you need a hearing test."

Me: "Why would I want a hairy chest ?"

.....................................................................................................

A young man visiting a dude ranch wanted to be macho, so he went out walking with one of the hired hands.

As they were walking through the barnyard, the visitor tried to begin a conversation, "Say, look at that big bunch of cows."

The hired hand replied, "Not 'bunch,' but 'herd.'"

"Heard what?"

"Herd of cows."

"Sure, I've heard of cows...there's a big bunch of 'em right over there."

One night at the dinner table, the wife commented, "When we were first married, you took the small piece of steak and gave me the larger. Now you take the large one and leave me the smaller. You don't love me anymore."

"Nonsense, darling," replied the husband, "you just cook better now."

Condom history.

The Turks invented condoms by using goat intestines to prevent unwanted pregnacies. The British improved upon this method by removing the intestines from the goats before having sex.

One night at the dinner table, the wife commented, "When we were first married, you took the small piece of steak and gave me the larger. Now you take the large one and leave me the smaller. You don't love me anymore."

"Nonsense, darling," replied the husband, "you just cook better now."
When I first started dating my ex wife she wanted to show me that she could cook. Knowing my favorite meal was steak she chose to do steak. She really didn't know how to cook a good steak, she cooked it in the frying pan, and that could have turned out fine, but she killed that poor cow, it was more like shoe leather when she got done. It's a wonder that I ever married her after that; I guess I must have seen something else in her I liked. From then on, I cooked the steaks.

Shortly after Ken & I were married, I cooked a roast. After I served it, hubby said it wasn't edible and the dog wouldn't eat it.
Our White German Shephard proved him wrong!
Dad and grandpa once tried to make some gravy, and the next thing the knew they had four big pots of gravy on the stove. They decided to see it the dog would eat it, and the dog wouldn't even eat it.

Yall have persnickity dogs. Mine'll eat anything (except veggies)

My wife too, had to learn the hard way about using WAY too much flour (or corn starch) when trying to make gravy. I tried to tell her.......... "Ya Better get the whole jug of milk out of the fridge, , you gonna need lots of it!"

Latest posts