Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

A redneck calls up the White House and tells the receptionist:

"I'd like to become the next President of the United States"

Receptionist: "What are you, an idiot?"

Redneck: "Why, is it required?"

When I say "the other day" I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

I was apprehended by a thief last night.
He stuck a knife out and said: "Your money or your life".

I replied: "I'm married so I have no money and thus no life".

We hugged and cried together. It was a beautiful moment.

When one door closes and another one opens, you're probably in prison.

I made that mistake once ! Been married 44 yrs and dated through high and college . So I hope I've learned a little along the way about this female. 🤔 I've bought wrong sizes , wrong colors , etc . Now I give her the money or take her shopping and make her buy her own .
I really screwed up, one time. Her sisters came to visit. Then they wanted to go shopping.
I slipped her a Jackson and told her to shop her azz off.
That was my previous wife.

main-qimg-cf57716e82565819630878cac6b5c1cf

I rarely find myself in stores, but when I do, I always whistle and slap my leg. That distracts the ladies just enough for me to grab the last ham and cranberry sauce.

I suspect if that don't work, and they try to get too fresh, then toss your boots and whip out the toenail clippers,

I cabbaged on to this idea from Murray, and although I've not fully vetted in an operational capacity, I'm fairly certain I could get the last of anything after people see my toes.

I rarely find myself in stores, but when I do, I always whistle and slap my leg. That distracts the ladies just enough for me to grab the last ham and cranberry sauce.

I suspect if that don't work, and they try to get too fresh, then toss your boots and whip out the toenail clippers,

I cabbaged on to this idea from Murray, and although I've not fully vetted in an operational capacity, I'm fairly certain I could get the last of anything after people see my toes.
When you get tired in the store, just rest quietly on a bench, and when someone sits down on the same bench, after a minute, just look over and whisper "Did you bring the ransom money?"

Latest posts