Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

326044885_725593792254044_4134333201329654774_n.jpg

A blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana.

She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes but didn't want to pay the high prices.

After unsuccessfully haggling with of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde said, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price."

Later in the day, the shopkeeper spotted the young woman standing waist-deep in the water, shotgun in hand.

She took aim at an alligator, killed it, and hauled it onto the swamp bank.

Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blonde flipped the alligator on its back and shouted in frustration, "Damn, this one isn't wearing any shoes either."

She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes but didn't want to pay the high prices.

After unsuccessfully haggling with of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde said, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price."

Later in the day, the shopkeeper spotted the young woman standing waist-deep in the water, shotgun in hand.

The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blonde flipped the alligator on its back and shouted in frustration, "Damn, this one isn't wearing any shoes either."
We used to tell this one but instead of a blonde it was a group of marines.

Oh Lordy. Sounds like it could've been my ex wife. She also had a penchant for shoes and flipping things over.

A man was sunbathing naked at the beach. For the sake of civility, and to keep it from getting sunburned, he had a hat over his privates.
A woman walks past and says, snickering,
If you were a gentleman you'd lift your hat.." He raised an eyebrow and replied,
If you weren't so ugly it would lift itself."
---------------------

A depressed male frog was sitting in a pond...
... feeling sad. He decides to go to a fortune teller in hopes of knowing his future.

The fortune teller tells him, "You will meet a pretty girl that wants to know everything about you."

Excited, the male frog questions the fortune teller, "Where will I meet her? In the pond? Perhaps a swamp?"

The fortune teller continued, "No, you will meet her 2 months from now in a jr highschool biology class.".

Latest posts