Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Regardless of your IQ's and enjoyment of wax delicacies we surely do appreciate your service to this nation. That thanks goes to all the veterans on here and beyond.
I appreciate your support immensely, and despite my many failings of character and the fact that I know the government wasn't always right, it was my absolute pleasure to have done anything that might have even possibly helped this country.

No photo description available.

I was chased by a mad mama cow once. Once. I was a young and stupid teenager, cutting across some desert that I didn't realize was rangeland. I saw a calf. Oh, how cute. OMG, MAMA HAS BIG HORNS AND SHE'S COMIN' AT ME! I sprinted for the fence and dove headfirst through two strands of barbed wire, and somehow didn't open an artery. I was fine. Mama cow was fine. Calf was fine. Lesson learned. :)

I have a Brahma cow and a brangus cow along with my black angus. We call the Brahma momma high pockets aka hot pockets if she has a young calf . Brangus calved recently, she's pretty easygoing but ole hot pockets baby sits her calf when she's getting a drink or at the hay ring . Still haven't tagged that baby !