Crowder's Impeachment Future (Poll)

Help Support CattleToday:

How long Will Crowder Make it as President?

• One Month?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Year?

• Full Term?

• Re-Elected for Second Term?

• Total voters
aplusmnt":2yk2ah1u said:
warpaint":2yk2ah1u said:
Ya'll just make sure these smear tactics don't come back and bite us in the nether regions!!! 8)

I would much rather see ya'll concentrate on the issues.

Although our candidate hasn't got anything to hide, mudslingin is a sure way to get the other side stirred up into a feeding frenzy.

smart idea Maybe we could all list his positive side, what are the issues he represents that would draw the voters?

1. He will support the hefty women no special treatment for those that look like Killila

2. Being from TN surely he will support the freedom to make your own Moon Shine and sell by the Jar full? Maybe he will add that to the bill of rights right under the right to bear arms and freedom of speech?

I done told Ya'll that ALL wimmens will be treated equally.

This follows one exception at the Rebel House (Aint no Whitey House no mo') when we're shootin' pool. My rich Uncle Hugh, will be bringin' his Private Stock for all said events from that Ol' mansion of his out west in Cali-Forn-ia.

The Rebel flag will fly proudly on the Hill on the Rebel House Pasture and anyone that dont like it can kiss my hind end on a credit.

Moonshine, White Lightning and all other home grown beverages will be appropriately packaged in a Mason jar. No Plastic.

The letters ACLU will be scrambled to form a new organization.

Ya'll will be members of UCAL:

Uncle Crowder's Association of Liberty

You will be permitted to bear arms at anytime.

You will enforce the English language.

You will remember that the good Lord Created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve!!

Latest posts