Crowder's Impeachment Future (Poll)

Help Support CattleToday:

How long Will Crowder Make it as President?

• One Month?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Year?

• Full Term?

• Re-Elected for Second Term?

• Total voters
la4angus":1go6g1m8 said:
aplusmnt":1go6g1m8 said:
First thing he will probably due is fly the confederate flag over the White House.
And just what flag would you suggest that he would fly over the White House?

Confederate works for me, I imagine he will have it hanging right next to a flag with a Playboy Bunny on it.

I wonder if the White House has good fences to hold them cattle in he will bring to the front lawn? If not surely he can direct a little of that Cost Share money over to get them up to code.

The fence would probably hold cattle okay unless someone slipped in a couple of loads of mixed F-1s, Brindles and Tiger Stripes and then all bets are off.Z

MillIronQH":137ae61u said:
The fence would probably hold cattle okay unless someone slipped in a couple of loads of mixed F-1s, Brindles and Tiger Stripes and then all bets are off.Z

Not sure he could get elected with them type of cattle. He has to be Politically correct if he is to be the next President. Purebred Angus are the only cattle he could ever get away with having. Or at least CAB. ;-)

aplusmnt":3a14egbg said:
MillIronQH":3a14egbg said:

Not sure he could get elected with them type of cattle. He has to be Politically correct if he is to be the next President. Purebred Angus are the only cattle he could ever get away with having. Or at least CAB. ;-)

Nope... to be politiclly correct he would have to have a mix of all of them and that includes some old waspy, get in your shirt pocket F-1s and Tiger Stripes. otherwise he could be justifiably accused of being predjudiced.

This brings up another point... He has not as yet even suggested who his running mate might be. if there are going to be cattle on the Whitehouse lawn then one of his or her responsibilities is going to have to be be managing the herd. If Crowder is really going to be politiclly correct that will mean someone experienced in dealing with all types and classes of cattle.Z

redfornow":6ml1yn09 said:
I repeat Crowder DID NOT have relations with anyone over 400lbs.....

He wanted to.........

But he didnt, isnt that worth at least a vote or four.
I wouldnt use my personal vote on you crowder.
But I would use one of the ones I bought. k?

MD

he oughtta make you the press secratary!

Miss Daisy":3luolxja said:
redfornow":3luolxja said:

He wanted to.........

MD

I have never been asked.
I would gladly "spin" the works of a man like crowder
to get the job.
He would put an end to world hunger, war, and the huge problem of skinny women getting all the attention.
I think this is something we can all stand for.

MD

redfornow":1u4sosqs said:
Miss Daisy":1u4sosqs said:
redfornow":1u4sosqs said:

He wanted to.........

MD

I have never been asked.
to get the job.
He would put an end to world hunger, war, and the huge problem of skinny women getting all the attention.

MD
Redfornow, has officially been named, "Pressed Secretary" I'll await final word from Paint in the A.M. Wherever he is... :shock:

From now on all Women, regardless of body type will be recognized equally. Anyone for another round?

redfornow":3vcberun said:
Miss Daisy":3vcberun said:
redfornow":3vcberun said:

He wanted to.........

MD

I have never been asked.
to get the job.

MD

I can see one of your press shootings now, you stage one of those photo shoots were the candidate kisses babies. But instead it is Crowder going around hugging and kissing them hefty women.

Maybe a commercial showing a large women sitting in a seat at a Movie Theatre. The commentator says do you feel a little Crowded when you go to the Movies? Then Crowder pops in and offers the lady a bigger chair to sit in. Well vote for Crowder and you will never be Crowded again.

paid for by the Big women have rights too committee to elect Crowder

Crowderfarms":37ey49gm said:
redfornow":37ey49gm said:
Miss Daisy":37ey49gm said:
redfornow":37ey49gm said:

He wanted to.........

MD

I have never been asked.
to get the job.

MD
Redfornow, has officially been named, "Pressed Secretary" I'll await final word from Paint in the A.M. Wherever he is... :shock:

From now on all Women, regardless of body type will be recognized equally. Anyone for another round?

I await my appointment. I feel I have been preparing for this opportunity my whole life.
We will defend those who are to busy at the buffet line to defend themselves.
MD

aplusmnt":334ez2ls said:
redfornow":334ez2ls said:
Miss Daisy":334ez2ls said:
redfornow":334ez2ls said:

He wanted to.........

MD

I have never been asked.
to get the job.

MD

I can see one of your press shootings now, you stage one of those photo shoots were the candidate kisses babies. But instead it is Crowder going around hugging and kissing them hefty women.

Maybe a commercial showing a large women sitting in a seat at a Movie Theatre. The commentator says do you feel a little Crowded when you go to the Movies? Then Crowder pops in and offers the lady a bigger chair to sit in. Well vote for Crowder and you will never be Crowded again.

paid for by the Big women have rights too committee to elect Crowder

Aplus,

You have a good mind for the work ahead.
If I receive the hoped for appointment. My first act will be to ask for your assistance.
I would like for you to lead what I am losely calling the
"thong patrol"
Remember to bring a dolly, them undergarments can get heavy, if you know what I mean?

MD

Bullbuyer":ah6ijv3t said:
Is Paint on the campaign trail? Likely doing some research as to voter preferences.

You are absolutely cooorect. Been out stumpin for the Man of the Hour!!
I been to places that have to pipe in sunshine, and don't get the Sunday paper till Thursday, much less have a wireless signal to get my computer on-line!! :roll:

I return, Victorious with pledges of votes from all the nether regions of this great land.
And what do I return to?
Another plot to undermine my candidate!!

When will you good people learn?
Our entire administration is squeaky clean! (cept maybe for Flaboy, but he can't help it.) ;-)

As to any appointments made in my absence, I am sure whomever our illustrious candidate feels is qualified is good enough for me. :cboy:

Well with that ringing endorsement.
I gladly accept, and will do all that is in my power to get the next great hooter girl inspector on the job.

Aplus are you with me??

Red

redfornow":31fdup6n said:
I gladly accept, and will do all that is in my power to get the next great hooter girl inspector on the job.

Aplus are you with me??

Red

Yea I will start working on some new adds to pass along for your approval. Just let me know if you want some Positive adds for Crowder or negative ones for his opponents?

aplusmnt":30sjxrtt said:
redfornow":30sjxrtt said:

Aplus are you with me??

Red

Yea I will start working on some new adds to pass along for your approval. Just let me know if you want some Positive adds for Crowder or negative ones for his opponents?

Lets start negative, and go down hill from there.
Glad to have you aboard.
Now lets get to lieing, cheating and running people down.
You know a normal election..../

Red

Ya'll just make sure these smear tactics don't come back and bite us in the nether regions!!! 8)

I would much rather see ya'll concentrate on the issues.

Although our candidate hasn't got anything to hide, mudslingin is a sure way to get the other side stirred up into a feeding frenzy.

warpaint":12lzmred said:
Ya'll just make sure these smear tactics don't come back and bite us in the nether regions!!! 8)

I would much rather see ya'll concentrate on the issues.

Although our candidate hasn't got anything to hide, mudslingin is a sure way to get the other side stirred up into a feeding frenzy.

smart idea Maybe we could all list his positive side, what are the issues he represents that would draw the voters?

1. He will support the hefty women no special treatment for those that look like Killila

2. Being from TN surely he will support the freedom to make your own Moon Shine and sell by the Jar full? Maybe he will add that to the bill of rights right under the right to bear arms and freedom of speech?

aplusmnt":132tk5yp said:
warpaint":132tk5yp said:

1. He will support the hefty women no special treatment for those that look like Killila

As I look around the local chips and soda pop establishment I gotta say that's a big potential voting bloc. My advice would be "promise the government will enact more stringent regulation of elasticity in stretch pants." This is an issue because currently the calorically challenged are forced to wear clothing with insufficient elasticity.

MillIronQH":38n99qnv said:
First thing he will probably due is fly the confederate flag over the White House.

And that would be a bad thing because????????? :D Z

that has been my dream for years....nothin wrong with that!!

MrGale":18qrf80q said:
MillIronQH":18qrf80q said:

And that would be a bad thing because????????? :D Z

that has been my dream for years....nothin wrong with that!!

Believe me, he isn't kidding....

On to a more important issue, what will be served at the Inauguration Dinner...and please don't say squirrel brains a la wolf worms!

Latest posts