Crowder, are you alright?????

Help Support CattleToday:

Muratic

Reaction score
I'm worried about you buddy. The Police found a body with no brain, screwed up teeth, no clothes and sheep wool everywhere.

I'm really worried, call me so I know you're OK.

:D :D :banana: :banana: :wave: :wave:

Muratic":2tbeqv5d said:
I'm worried about you buddy. The Police found a body with no brain, screwed up teeth, no clothes and sheep wool everywhere.

I'm really worried, call me so I know you're OK.

:D :D :banana: :banana: :wave: :wave:

Must have been my Uncle Vern. Things aint a been the same for him since he got caught spitiin' tobacco juice in the Omelettes over at the Waffle House on I-40. I begged them to give him a seventh chance...They did agree to give him a break, but he blew it with his own "Tater Recipe" with a secret sauce. :shock: Guess I best get arrangements made ASAP.

Muratic, if you were not in your last Tri-Mester, I'd sure advise you to terminate the pregnancy.I cant understand what you saw in Ol' Uncle Vern....Maybe you and JR. can get welfare.

P.S. I tried repeatedly calling you. Kept getting that "Alternative Lifestyle" chat line you forward your calls to.

They did agree to give him a break, but he blew it with his own "Tater Recipe" with a secret sauce.

That did it...talk about blowin' chunks... :?

Alice

Crowder, that chat line is the one that brother caustic's wife is routing his calls to. Brother CB has become a flower child. When I talked to him the other day, the misses had him elbow deep in cow pucky planting posies.

A friend of a friend's mamma's cousin's pappaw's nephew works for the Southern Folks Gazzette. He is the one that alerted me the mishap and thought the description sounded like you. We are all just lookin out for ya.

I'm not due to calve any time at all either. I'm just carryin a little extra cover commin out of winter.

Good to know you are alright. I was fixin to send cousin Earl to check on ya.

Muratic":2oyhbm36 said:

I dont have a Cousin named Earl anymore... He died in the Penitentiary. Besides, Earl was a middle name. He preferred to be called James. :roll:

Crowderfarms":icd3o59d said:
Muratic":icd3o59d said:

I dont have a Cousin named Earl anymore... He died in the Penitentiary. Besides, Earl was a middle name. He preferred to be called James. :roll:

I was talkin about my cousin Earl you nimrod.

Bullbuyer":5f8aafei said:
First things first - Crowder has never been okay!
the whole bunch of cowpokes here has a few screws loose.you can tell we are all just a bunch of good ole country boys.

Latest posts