CRAP

Help Support CattleToday:

We thought we had made it though ok, but one of our heifers started walking around mooing later on. Found her calf buried in the mud where a group was standing all night. We had several born during, had about 20 new born from a few days before, but all made it ok. I dont know how they made it, but they did. The past couple days they've been basking in the sun. Last night all the calves were running around playing, it was a great sight to see. Had 12 calves born yesterday, luckily they waited to a better time to be born.

We've had such a nice winter here. I have only had boots on for about a week total. Rest of the time was just tennis shoes to chore in. Been cold, but don't mind that. Just hate mud and snow. gs

I fed fresh rolls yesterday and thankfully all of ours have made it. Sorry to hear about ones others have lost. I did about end up getting the tractor hung up and all this snow hasn't even melted yet. It's really gonna be nasty here soon. P Greg happy that your weather hasn't been too rough we all deserve a break from it sooner or later.

Latest posts