What in the crap is going on

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
Around here. People are cracking jokes, everyone is getting along, several threads with pictures and no one has been critical. :cowboy:

M5farm":1c8b2zi3 said:
Around here. People are cracking jokes, everyone is getting along, several threads with pictures and no one has been critical. :cowboy:
There is a fact to that. I remember about 4 months ago it was dreadful here.

Hook":1mg8g51t said:
I'm serious. Tree guys here are something else. Pressure washers around these parts are just drunks.
It's not one trade or the other it's all of them. It's just a regional thing as too which ones are worse.

I doubt many hang around a zoo where the Gorillas are slinging their poo at the glass. That will click me off a discussion pronto.
It is nice to read and learn from those with knowledge and experience. Just do not have the patience of a window cleaner to sniff through the feces.
I do greatly appreciate those who take the time to share. Others are simple legends in their own mind.

M5farm":164wobe6 said:

Bill Crosby once said that the reason that grandparents and grandchildren got along so well is because they have a common enemy. Well I think something like that's going on here.

Latest posts