Aw crap---there goes the neighborhood

Help Support CattleToday:

I think Texas and the other states would be best served if we built high walls around DC and allowed no travel or communication in or out.

cheap land?? wait till those """new cowboys"" cause it to skyrocket........heres the scenario... they move in, with the lust to play cowboy, build big fancy homes complete with plastic fence.. to keep those longhorns in .... then all of a sudden,over night it seems.. their burned out and want to travel the world...

ALACOWMAN":2az63ijz said:
cheap land?? wait till those """new cowboys"" cause it to skyrocket........heres the scenario... they move in, with the lust to play cowboy, build big fancy homes complete with plastic fence.. to keep those longhorns in .... then all of a sudden,over night it seems.. their burned out and want to travel the world...
Is that legal? I can do that?

Yessir boys!!! Welcome to my reality. Pretty soon ya'll won't be able to find anyone who was born in Texas............and YES they bring their Liberal Politics with them and they VOTE!

Enjoy your bicycles, Subaru's, Spandex, double mocha decaf latte's, dog parks,concrete trails to nowhere and everywhere, anti gun laws, and all the other new age benefits your neighbors are bringing to town for ya'll.

HOWEVER since Colorado is still the best part of Texas ya'll are welcome here! The flat part of Colo is about to cecede so you can come help us build a new state.

No freakin spandex allowed!

3waycross":231kfl8v said:
Yessir boys!!! Welcome to my reality. Pretty soon ya'll won't be able to find anyone who was born in Texas............and YES they bring their Liberal Politics with them and they VOTE!

Enjoy your bicycles, Subaru's, Spandex, double mocha decaf latte's, dog parks,concrete trails to nowhere and everywhere, anti gun laws, and all the other new age benefits your neighbors are bringing to town for ya'll.

HOWEVER since Colorado is still the best part of Texas ya'll are welcome here! The flat part of Colo is about to cecede so you can come help us build a new state.

Whachutalkinbout, Vic! We done got most of those things going on here. He!!, they're even converting the young natives to that kinda of lifestyle! They get bored in those concrete jungles and bring their dam bicycles out here and cry foul when one of them gets mowed down on one of our two lane FM roads. On Saturdays there's several parades of spandex in front of my house.

You need to nip it in the bud Slick. Round em up and put em in re-education camps while they are still building their base.

slick4591":2g23xfm4 said:
3waycross":2g23xfm4 said:

Whachutalkinbout, Vic! We done got most of those things going on here. He!!, they're even converting the young natives to that kinda of lifestyle! They get bored in those concrete jungles and bring their dam bicycles out here and cry foul when one of them gets mowed down on one of our two lane FM roads. On Saturdays there's several parades of spandex in front of my house.

The part I love is going to the salebarn and a car load headed for the lake want's to pass so bad and there is no where to pass on the FM.
I just putt along about 40 and watch them melt down. Had one a year a so ago riding the ass of the cow trailer flashing his lights and mouthing a bunch of word's. I looked back in the mirror and all of a sudden he had slammed on his brakes, one of those cows had shyt all over the hood of his BMW. When he pulled up beside me to turn he was shooting the bird and screaming, I blew him a kiss.

That's why I love Arkansas. Not only is it a fly over state, most of the spandex tofu crowd have never even heard of it. If they have, we have absolutely nothing to offer their type, unless they have interest in shooting sports.

Ain't too many interested in moving to The Natural Land of Opportunity----just wouldn't fit in-----------we all got used to wearing shoes already..

greybeard":35j77phd said:
Ain't too many interested in moving to The Natural Land of Opportunity----just wouldn't fit in-----------we all got used to wearing shoes already..
:lol2: And you say this, being the only one to have pictures of your bare feet posted on this site ;-)

HDRider":1z9m1lrg said:
I think Texas and the other states would be best served if we built high walls around DC and allowed no travel or communication in or out.

Hoedown has a completely different meaning in the ghetto. Hoe for that matter.

Ouachita":2adsr0n6 said:
That's why I love Arkansas. Not only is it a fly over state, most of the spandex tofu crowd have never even heard of it. If they have, we have absolutely nothing to offer their type, unless they have interest in shooting sports.
Northwest AR is lost but I think we are safe on the rest of the state

Ouachita":juqly4ls said:
greybeard":juqly4ls said:
:lol2: And you say this, being the only one to have pictures of your bare feet posted on this site ;-)
Well, ya got me there. Just be glad the snake didn't bite me somewhere else...........

Latest posts