Cows and Clowns

Help Support CattleToday:

My 8 year old hates clowns. She's legally deaf. She can hear horns, loud clapping, and if you hit just the right note when you scream. One day a clown saw us doing sign language and started moving his hands like he could do it to. He kept following us around and I did talk to him but he kept on. At one point she grabbed her oldest sisters hand walked right up to him signed something kicked him in the nuts and walked off.

He chased us down and she did it again. The cops drug us into the office at the fair to talk to the manager. We told him she was deaf and he was tormenting her so she tormented him. He got canned, refunded our entry money, and gave us his cell phone number incase anyone gave us any problems. All most every game we went to after that they charged a bit less. I did over hear some of the workers saying she'll kick you in the nuts if you're not nice to her.

mobgrazer":o1b1xpkt said:
My 8 year old hates clowns. She's legally deaf. She can hear horns, loud clapping, and if you hit just the right note when you scream. One day a clown saw us doing sign language and started moving his hands like he could do it to. He kept following us around and I did talk to him but he kept on. At one point she grabbed her oldest sisters hand walked right up to him signed something kicked him in the nuts and walked off.

He chased us down and she did it again. The cops drug us into the office at the fair to talk to the manager. We told him she was deaf and he was tormenting her so she tormented him. He got canned, refunded our entry money, and gave us his cell phone number incase anyone gave us any problems. All most every game we went to after that they charged a bit less. I did over hear some of the workers saying she'll kick you in the nuts if you're not nice to her.

She might have a future a a kind of hit man(person) on Clowns. Sounds like she's off to a good start.

im sorry to laugh at your daughter punting that clown in the nuts.but the truth is its pretty darn funny.he had no right todo your daughter like that.esp when he knew she was deaf.im dissabled to some extent.an i to hate when people do dumb stunts like that.

I told him to stop and she will only take so much before she goes off. I just try to stay on her good side so I don't get it.

Kids will be kids. When she gets mad she doesn't scream like most kids do to let off some steam. It dose take a lot of pushing to get her to the edge and I will not even try to push my luck with her. I keep telling my self she's a hand fed pet bull that way I never get caught in the corner.
She's not a bad kid at all. It's just that people don't understand that when people pick on some one with a disability you better be ready to deal with what you started.

So far this year she has had 3 out burst.
#1 was a kid at school that was pushing her days. I did call the school and talk to them about 3 times. When I got called to come pick her up for fighting I pushed it back on to it being there fault.
#2 was on a school trip that somehow they left with out an interrupter for her; she kept trying to pee and they kept stopping her before she got to the bathroom. Before she made a puddle she went off. They didn't even try paper and pencil to communicate with her.
#3 was the clown.

well being handicapped like she is her school needs to learn how to proply deal with her.so she wont grow to hate school.as for the kids picking on her that needs tobe stopped.when kids would pick on me id knock their block off.but i let them throw the 1st blow.

mobgrazer":q9yfgzlu said:
#2 was on a school trip that somehow they left with out an interrupter for her; she kept trying to pee and they kept stopping her before she got to the bathroom. Before she made a puddle she went off. They didn't even try paper and pencil to communicate with her.

I think it's great that she "defends" herself. Most kids would go into a shell, and in the long run it would only hurt them mentally. I laughed my butt off at the clown getting kicked exactly where he deserved it.

I think (as a parent)I might have went off at the school principal with #2. How could they not even think of writing something for her????!!! That school seems to have some clowns, pun intended. Maybe your daughter should have done #3 to the teachers with #2.

It is the law that your daughter is entitled to be in regular classes when possible and that she have all the accomodations she needs in order to be in those classes, including on field trips. I would have had a fit at the school if it were my child. There is no need for her to have been that humiliated on a school trip. You need to call a meeting at the school and get a few things settled.

I am sure you know this already, but a parent of a disabled child has an uphill battle to fight all that child's life, walking the thin line between allowing her to do everything she can for herself while making sure that she has the tools she needs for success. My hat's off to you, if I were wearing one right now...

Mobgrazer,

Your daughter has moxie...I do like her style! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alice

We got it all straight with the school. Yes she is in all the regular classes and has an interrupter for 60% to 100% of the day depending ON HER NEEDS that day. At any time she can leave the class and go to a study hall type thing and will get one on one help with less people around. That field trip was the first real problem we have had with the school system besides the normal stuff every one puts up with.

We taught our children to be them selves but to know the consciences of what there doing. With her being deaf we did teach her a few ways to defend her self. We don't play the tattle tale games that some parents put up with. But we are there to help them if it gets above there handling levels and they know what they can handle. They do tell us there problems and talk to them about them and how to handle them because they know we will not blow it out of proportion.

Well, it is unfortunate but schools will try to get by sometimes, with trying to not provide the accomodations that students need and sometimes parents aren't aware of their rights and the schools aren't too quick about making them aware. I used to go to meetings at schools to act as a go between with parents and schools. There is just so much to think about, sometimes you need a third party there to make everyone aware of student rights according to Federal law. It isn't something schools have a choice about. And the schools will overwhelm some parents with the jargon. IPP, IEP, ARD, BIP. It gets to be too much. Not all schools, but I can think of one or two right off my head that were bad about burying parents in jargon and overlooking the real issues because they weren't convenient for the school.

Let me see if I got this right:
Almost everyone on here would be freaked out if they saw a short version of the Burger 'King" riding a cow while carrying a life like doll in one hand and a clown doll in the other hand? That covers just about everything doesn't it?
I think someone needs to send this to Stephen King!

Bullbuyer":1y0ltnbf said:
Almost everyone on here would be freaked out if they saw a short version of the Burger 'King" riding a cow while carrying a life like doll in one hand and a clown doll in the other hand? That covers just about everything doesn't it?

He's the no good SOB who started the whole CLOWN thing for me to begin with.

I still have nothing against Midgets, Dwarfs, or Cows. It's just the darned clowns, and that pervert form Burger King.

I actually like Dwarfs their little flat heads make a nice place to set :cowboy: a beer.

3waycross":1jsn508j said:
Bullbuyer":1jsn508j said:

He's the no good SOB who started the whole CLOWN thing for me to begin with. Bozo was creepy long before there was Pennywise. And let us not forget that John Wayne Gacy, one of the most famous pervs in history, used to play clown for the neighborhood kids. Several of whom here later found buried under his house.

I still have nothing against Midgets, Dwarfs, or Cows. It's just the darned clowns, and that pervert form Burger King.
I agree. The Burger King guy scares the snot out of me.

I actually like Dwarfs their little flat heads make a nice place to set :cowboy: a beer. Very perverted. Shame on you.
:lol2:

Bullbuyer":nhzt6x7l said:

Especially if the clown was riding the cow in a corn field. Corn fields are creepy too. Specially if you evey got lost in one as a child. Or so I was told by a friend. ;-)

Latest posts