Cow Tipping - Urban Style

Help Support CattleToday:

In the rare instance that I see one of those on the road here, I always think, if your driving something that size and get hit by a normal size vehicle it aint gonna be good. I then have to wonder, is it still a " smart car "???.

Passed one today and my cousin had just told me about the "car tippings". Just more Bay area vandalism! Bored city kids messing with other peoples property! Pretty sad when you can't even park your, uh not so much car, outside your, uh not so much house.... :(

denvermartinfarms":1nbnuky1 said:
In the rare instance that I see one of those on the road here, I always think, if your driving something that size and get hit by a normal size vehicle it aint gonna be good. I then have to wonder, is it still a " smart car "???.

Exactly. LMAO at the car tipping

I like that pic Jo... what's sad is how useless dually boxes are... since I built my deck, I would fit TWO smart cars, but they'd have to go on sideways

Reminds me of that movie Cars when they are tractor tipping.
I didn't know they were called smart cars, when I saw the first one I thought that's pretty dam stupid when your out on the hwy with as big of stuff as we have here.

way to spread the word NBC Bay area, now every city is going to have this problem thanks to you spreading the idea!!!

TennesseeTuxedo":2ueg4mc0 said:
I have ridden in it one time and I did not feel very safe. Those things are TINY.

I hope you wore your seat belt! That would make it perfectly safe and lead to a fine if you didn't. Its all about keeping you safe. :lol2:

Vandalism not funny. Drive a car much bigger than that in S.F. and you won't find anywhere to park. Not sure if some drunk frat boy thought it would be a great gag or what to kick in the rear quarter panel on my son's Toyota when he was in college. None of the many witnesses found his behavior amusing. Cost drunken frat boy $700.

Must be sissys. Used to only take 4 of us to pick up a VW bug and move it.

Smart cars are definately no fun I rode with my friend in his wifes and she laughed and said they need to have built it around me I felt like I was in a clown car. Jed look at it this way when driving the sprayer down the road you don't need to move over and drive in the ditch to let them pass they can just drive right under and keep going.

I would never own one, but they are supposedly pretty safe vehicles. If it didn't sit so low, it might be ok to run back to the other end of the property to check on things tho--IF one of the cows didn't tip it over with me in it.
It's one of those cars you wear instead of driving.
They should come with a big suitcase handle on top so you can pick it up and carry it inside your work place with you every day--probably fit in any corner.

dun":2lwq9t9e said:

We moved my old high school coaches VW convertible. (wasn't a bug but that other little thing they made) He didn't find the humor in it and no one would fess up so we all got to go for a nice long run. We didn't do it again and I think he got the last laugh.

Jogeephus":2wd3349i said:
dun":2wd3349i said:

We moved my old high school coaches VW convertible. (wasn't a bug but that other little thing they made) He didn't find the humor in it and no one would fess up so we all got to go for a nice long run. We didn't do it again and I think he got the last laugh.
We only did it once too

I'd be ok with them moving it as a prank, actually pretty funny if they didn't move it too far.-- flipping would cause damage.

We are big time here. Neighborhood woke up to find a big car(in perfect condition) turned side-wise between a store and its fuel pumps with a dead raccoon tied to the steering wheel holding a bottle with its tongue stuck out and wearing a ball cap. We all thought it was quite a good prank. Still lots of ideas going around on how they did it.

Latest posts