Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
some of my favorite ladies...

Picture1272.jpg

Picture1198.jpg

Picture1206.jpg

Picture1268.jpg

You got yourself some fine looking ladies Beefy....

Hey Beefy, ya got a brammer in with those ladies somewhere or maybe a Brangus?

those are some fine looking cows and calves.raising some big calves as well. i bet they will wean off heavy this fall. scott

Nice cattle Beefy - and may I add, you are much better at taking cattle photos then I will ever be. I just can't seem to get my cows to pose for me....

flaboy":1r8gzd7r said:

nope. would kind of like to have a brangus bull running around though. got some beefmasters.

Rustler9":122dakcc said:
Good looking gals, really like that black brockle faced one.

thats probably my favorite cow on the place now. used to be an old brangus cow but since she's semi-retired from old age this one has taken over the number 1 spot. the red heifer up top is my favorite HEIFER. but not for long since she should calve this fall..

sidney411":3gfomjpy said:
Nice cattle Beefy - and may I add, you are much better at taking cattle photos then I will ever be. I just can't seem to get my cows to pose for me....

aw shucks Sidney. its easy right now b/c the cows are so lethargic from the heat. they are like huh? *FLASH* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. everybody run! big scary camera!!
no wait, thats the horses.

Beefy":38xy8c2e said:
flaboy":38xy8c2e said:

nope. would kind of like to have a brangus bull running around though. got some beefmasters.

Yeah, I was looking at the belly flap in the third picture down. What's the sire to that one?

beefmaster. the cow is a brangusxbeefmaster so the calf does have a buttload of brahman in her...
(17/32 maybe?)

Beefy":10gw7ppw said:
beefmaster. the cow is a brangusxbeefmaster so the calf does have a buttload of brahman in her...
(17/32 maybe?)

Ah, got ya. I knew there was one in the wood pile somewhere. Couldn't get a good look at the dam. Ear's looked somewhat long but then so do BM's to me.

Beefy":1u8nwrn6 said:
what do you run? brangus x char ?

Ha, ha. Boy I run a little of everything. I just can't decide where I want to be. No, actually when I decided to build the herd back up, I was grabbing whatever I could find that was reasonable. We mainly ran Hereford and B Angus with years of experimenting with Chars, Brangus, Beefmaster, and Limo's. I bought just two Char's, some Black and Red Brangus, and a couple Red Angus. So now I have, BA, RA, B&R Brangus, Baldies, Herefords, 2 Char's, and a few Heinz 57's. I haven't bought any in over a year except for two charity cases (1-BA, 1-B Brangus calves). I thought I would raise them for replacements since I got them cheap. I am looking for a few registered BA and RA though. Now you can see why I don't get in the breeds battles. :lol:

Latest posts