We Are Back And Farm Is Sold - Lots of Pics On Flicker

Help Support CattleToday:

Bez

Reaction score
Thought I would start a new thread on our plans.

As most folks know we are selling the farm and leaving for the west.

The farm is now sold and we did a long trip out west to find a few spots that we thought might be nice to re-locate to. In the end we cannot re-locate until I find work. I might have that job. When it is confirmed we will look at purchasing in that area. I do not want to buy in the north east corner of the province and then get a job in the south west corner! LOL!!

We had a wonderful trip.

Wife, two dogs and a few bags of clothing and travel supplies. Four weeks on the road and more than 15,000 kilometers on the odometer. And we are still talking! LOL!

We had to change the plans a bit as a family member in Saskatchewan needed some help while we were out there. But we got to see a bunch of British Columbia and a tonne of places in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Even had a coffee with Big Muddy when we went through Gravelbourg, Saskatchewan! Great to finally meet him face to face!

We are fortunate that the purchaser of our farm owns the land next to us and does not care about the house as he lives with his family in a far nicer place.

I have attached a link to Flicker. There are two trips on that link - the trip from last year and the trip from this year.

To start the story all you have to do is click on any picture and you can then see the individual picture and the small story written under each picture. The arrows on the right and the left of the picture that comes up will take you forward and back.

Wife took hundreds of pictures and spent forever sorting through them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187741599@N02/albums

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and enjoying life.

Best to all,

Bez

Latest posts