Cow Creek Ranch Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone from CT go? I watched the Bull sale on RFD but i was more interested in the heifer sale which was not broad cast.

I left before the heifers sold. Bulls were bring good prices for reg cattle but commercial bulls were over priced and some spooky bulls got way to high.
I live on 20 miles for Cow Creek, not many local buyers or lookers were there mostly out of state people

We went to the sale. Bought an Ultrablack. Considering the genetics of these bulls, I thought the prices were reasonable. This was the most complete set of bulls I have seen. We've been attending about 12 years, and our Cow Creek sired calves always bring more money. The bulls this year were awesome, made for hard decision. This year because of all the rain, a lot of the bulls were left in the pasture, so you were able to get out, walk amongst them, and study them. I liked that.

Oh and Curtis, the heifers averaged around $1250, $1275. There were still some there on Saturday. They would have been more than welcomed at my house. Very nice.

Visit my web site (blog) for sale results on Cow Creek Ranch 2009 Brangus Bull and Commercial Female Sale http://www.cattletoday.com/blog

Luke

Latest posts