Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't intend to stir another debate. Who knows, you may be right. You said you hadn't figured out the crooks who will benefit from it. I'm curious as to who has the power to pull off such a crock, if that's what it is. Usually, more than 3 people can't agree on where to eat, so how did so many come together enough to pull this off?

I have known of people to die from it. That's always an attention-getter even if it is overblown.
That's my take on it as well, regardless as to whether it's been greatly exaggerated by some and downplayed by others I still think that there has been and continues to be a significant event. I have known some to die with it and some to have serious and even long lasting issues from it. I also know some that had mild symptoms.
I also don't see it as a scam or a conspiracy because like you said it's hard to get a consensus in a small group let alone probably every country in the world.

I don't intend to stir another debate. Who knows, you may be right. You said you hadn't figured out the crooks who will benefit from it. I'm curious as to who has the power to pull off such a crock, if that's what it is. Usually, more than 3 people can't agree on where to eat, so how did so many come together enough to pull this off?

I have known of people to die from it. That's always an attention-getter even if it is overblown.
I remember a topic discussed the first time i heard it in high school about world politics.

It was something about organized crime. Supposedly 10 or so of the most wealthy crime families across the world controls all of the world's government's.

At that time being a high school kid I could have cared less about government or who controlled what.

Then when i was in college a documentary about that same subject was on TV only it was more detailed. Naming the men who were the leader's of that organization, Reporter's had showed where these organization would meet to decide how they wanted government run. What leader's (presidents etc...)they wanted to put in charge of running
countries all across the globe.

These crime families would get together at one of these compounds ever so often to decide how they was going to rule world government. Supposedly they hold these meetings at different locations for some reason ?

When that documentary was shown on TV it was brought up in one of my classes at the college i was attending. It was like a repeat of high school for me. I even brought it up that I had listened to about this same discussion back in high school. Of course everyone got a big laugh out of it.

The only difference was this discussion we had at college was brought up due to a documentary that most of us all saw a TV just a couple of days before.

As far as knowing people that have died and was said covid was the cause of their death.
I know of a few myself personally. Don't necessarily know for a fact covid is what killed them. One guy was in his 70's another 83 years. A few others around that age. But for God sakes people at thoes ages have been dieing from one health problem or another way before this mysterious covid virus came about and will continue to die.

I would be willing to bet if they continue to track people dieing across the world like they have been doing for covid. The numbers will be the same.

The only reason i know the people that i know who supposedly died of covid is because the quack wether it was a doctor or more likely a nurse practitioner or personal assistant said that's what they died of.

It's next to impossible to see a doctor most of the time anymore. And most of the doctors aren't worth anything.

So myself I could see this covid deal being nothing but a bunch of crap.

Why hasn't the news media shown any video of all these covid patients on ventilators, on life support in hospitals, patients dieing of it ? My guess is because there isn't anything like that to be filmed.

You see nurse's out front of these hospitals taking peoples temperature with a heat gun ? Filling out the old covid question form.

Like alot of people has said after the election ends so will covid. I am finding that to be very true. Governor here in Arkansas order the mask mandate to cease to exist a couple of weeks ago. Drove by two school play grounds yesterday. One had about 100 kids along with teachers not a one wearing mask. The other school had about 50 kids and teachers gathered up like a covey of quail not a one wearing mask.

A young guy came into work the other day. He had came from having taking his two boys to a base ball game. Said they had 3 teams playing at the same time on 3 fields. Ask if parents, players, spectators were wearing mask. He said no ? No social distancing, bleachers full of people.

I would bet money 90 % or better of all of thoes parents, kids, school teacher's won't be diagnosed with covid in the next 5 years and if any of the 10 % are diagnosed with covid myself won't beleave the diagnosis. Because i don't think anything called covid exist. Other than the biggest hoax in world history.

If it does exist it hasn't slowed down the world population growth. 60 years ago the world population was 3 1/2 billion people. It's 7.9 billion today, was 7.7 billion when covid appeared. So this bad covid pandemic isn't slowing population growth any.

For those who think that the vaccines are the cure-all, even CNN is reporting "otherwise".

Positive testing runs about 10% of the TESTED population... symptomatic runs less than 1% of the population, hospitalization runs much less than that, and death is much less than that.

77 million fully vaccinated in U.S.... but how many have/had been vaccinated LONG ENOUGH to have "protection" from the virus, at the time they contracted it (were actually tested positive), and were reported in this as "infected"? And what does "infected" mean? I will assume... but don't know of course, that the only reason that they even would have gone in to find out if they had "Covid" would be if they were symptomatic. 5800 reported symptomatic cases then, out of "how many??" that SHOULD have had vaccine protection by the time they became infected and were symptomatic? And of these 5800, 396 or 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated had symptoms bad enough to require hospitalization, and 74 died.

The "vaccines" don't (and never claim to) actually prevent you from becoming "infected" if you are exposed (meaning that you can't catch it and test "positive"), they don't prevent you from becoming symptomatic if you do "catch it" (but they MAY reduce the likelihood of becoming symptomatic slightly), they don't prevent you from having to be hospitalized if you do become symptomatic (but they MAY reduce the severity of your symptoms...), they don't (and never claim to) prevent you from carrying the virus on your person and "transmitting it" to others....

So... how long before we'll "get back to normal"?

Here's some interesting information about past exposure and current effects.

Last July, as I was flipping through some recent
research publications, one particular paper
caught my attention.

A joint team of researchers from Duke and the
National University of Singapore published a
remarkable look at the immune system and how
effectively our bodies can build T cell immunity
to coronaviruses.

T cells (and B cells) are the types of white blood
cells that are critical to what is referred to as our
adaptive immune system. Our adaptive immune
system fights invading pathogens and other foreign
molecules using these T cells and B cells.

T cell receptors (TCRs) exist on the surface of our
T cells, and they are "programmed" to recognize
antigens, which are proteins that are produced as
a result of exposure to a virus or pathogen. That
way, if we have been exposed to a pathogen, our
bodies learn to recognize and fight off the disease
in the future.

Needless to say, the timing of the research was
highly relevant considering that it was only in
March of last year when the world came to terms
with the fact that COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) had
spread far and wide. (My italics)This research should have
been disseminated widely, but it wasn't. Sadly, it
was largely ignored.

The research demonstrated that patients who
were exposed to SARS-CoV-1 during the SARS
outbreak in the early 2000s and recovered still
had T cell memory that reacted to exposure to
the same coronavirus over 17 years later. That's
right – almost two decades of natural immunity
and counting.

Ironically, while I wasn't part of the research, I
was actually one of those people exposed to the
virus. I was on a business trip in Hong Kong at
the absolute height of the SARS-CoV-1 outbreak
in 2003. I must have contracted the virus on that
trip, but I never knew it. I was asymptomatic, as
most people were.

It wasn't until I was tested a few months after I
caught COVID-19 last March that I realized I had
been exposed to both.

Interestingly, the research also demonstrated
that patients who had already been exposed to
SARS-CoV-1 demonstrated strong cross-reactivity
when exposed to COVID-19. Put more simply,
those patients' T cell immunity, developed
back in 2003 from SARS-CoV-1, protected them
against COVID-19.

Also surprising was that the research demonstrated
that preexisting T cell memory "learned"
from exposure to common cold coronaviruses
could cross-recognize COVID-19 down to the exact
molecular structure. That's right – exposure
to common cold coronaviruses actually helps
train our immune system to fight off COVID-19.

And that's why the majority of cases of COVID-19
go undetected. They are asymptomatic. And this
is also why many cases that do present symptoms
are mild and don't even require a visit to a doctor.

The Crisis That Fueled Breakthroughs

What a different year 2020 would have been if the
media and politicians had read and understood
this research. The fear and panic could have been
completely avoided. But sadly, the political narratives
won at great devastation and cost that we are
only now beginning to understand.

But something good has come out of all of this.
Not only have we seen incredible advancements
in messenger RNA (mRNA) technology used
to develop vaccines, the COVID-19 pandemic
has created a lot of awareness and excitement
around our immune systems.

I have known of people to die from it.
A few months ago Biden said that Every family has lost a loved one or friend to covid. I thought I must be the only one who only knew OF people who died.

I've had a family member and a friend get very sick, but both recovered without hospitalization. It feels rude to say, when it seems y'all have lost so many, but the closest family death was my 2nd cousin's, mother-in-law's, elderly sister who was in a nursing home with alzheimer's. That's pretty distant and I have a lot of cousins.

Sorry for all who have lost loved ones, but I guess I'm just lucky or need more friends.

A few months ago Biden said that Every family has lost a loved one or friend to covid. I thought I must be the only one who only knew OF people who died.

I've had a family member and a friend get very sick, but both recovered without hospitalization. It feels rude to say, when it seems y'all have lost so many, but the closest family death was my 2nd cousin's, mother-in-law's, elderly sister who was in a nursing home with alzheimer's. That's pretty distant and I have a lot of cousins.

Sorry for all who have lost loved ones, but I guess I'm just lucky or need more friends.
I appreciate it. I've not had any close family die from it, but I live in an area where "everybody knows everybody," and I have known of several people to die from it and several to get seriously ill. I know one guy in his 50s who has went in the hospital in December and just recently came home. I know that was horrible on him and his family.

I'm sure personal experience determines how we feel about a lot of things. I've known people over the years who like to boast that storms don't bother them. "I ain't scared of storms." "I ain't goin' to no storm cellar." But when a tornado comes buy and kills a family member and wipes out everything they have, hey tend to pay more attention when the skies start to darken.

Bad News
A Minnesota 1st grader with no underlying health conditions has died from covid.
7 Minnesota children have been hospitalized, no further details.

Searching for a Silver lining.
Only 3rd child with no underlying heath condition to die in the nation.
The death and 7 hospitalizations are out of 531,677 confirmed cases.

Good News
Monday April 26, 2021 Zero covid deaths reported in Minnesota

other news
It's been reported 8% of people who received the 1st of 2 shot covid vaccination protocol have skipped their 2nd shot appointments.

Last edited:
The bad news is a few weeks ago the wife had Covid. The good news is that Typhoid Mary didn't give it to me. The other good news is she has fully recovered. About 10 days of a low grade fever (99-100) and generally zapped of energy. But she is up and going once again. I have lost no relatives to it. Not even very distant cousins. In fact none of my extended family has had the virus. Locally I know of a dozen people who have had it. All recovered including several people in their 80's. The only person that I knew personally who has died from the virus was a man I talked to at church when we did our brief stay in south central Washington. I would guess he was in his 80's I don't know of any other health conditions he might have had. That was also very early on before they learned things about treating for it.

The bad news is a few weeks ago the wife had Covid. The good news is that Typhoid Mary didn't give it to me. The other good news is she has fully recovered. About 10 days of a low grade fever (99-100) and generally zapped of energy. But she is up and going once again. I have lost no relatives to it. Not even very distant cousins. In fact none of my extended family has had the virus. Locally I know of a dozen people who have had it. All recovered including several people in their 80's. The only person that I knew personally who has died from the virus was a man I talked to at church when we did our brief stay in south central Washington. I would guess he was in his 80's I don't know of any other health conditions he might have had. That was also very early on before they learned things about treating for it.

I am glad that everything is fine in your family and that your wife recovered without complications. Unfortunately, COVID is such that even a day of delay in treatment can be fatal, especially if a person has chronic diseases that others may not even know about, and he himself could also forget, because the disease did not manifest itself for a long time.

National news media headline news.
Vaccination rate is falling!!!
That is an odd spin, when vaccination rate is growing with every shot given.
Common sense says the numbers can only grow.

ie
100 cow herd 1/2 vaccinated = 50% vaccination rate.
Yesterday I vaccinated 2 more = 52% vaccinated

Seems news media believes spreading fear to keep the terror going is on
their to do list.

Since you didn't provide a link to the news stories you mention, I assume they mean the rate at which people are currently getting vaccinated is falling compared to previous time frames (weeks)?

In other words, you vaccinated 2 cows this week but how many did you vaccinate in each of the previous 4 weeks?

It is a bit of a sticky wicket for sure, especially in that a lot of people are just skipping their 2nd shot.

But yes, the news does what news does nowadays.

Last edited:
Good News
CDC lifts the need to wear masks indoors or out for fully vaccinated people.

Exceptions:
Fully vaccinated people must still wear masks in health care centers, and travel hubs.
Also:
The CDC stated that fully vaccinated people must still wear masks and socially distance when and where any federal, state, local or tribal government says so.

61% of Minnesota adults have been vaccinated, plus an unknown % have immunity from having covid, but not vaccinated.

Last edited:
As a % of each states' total population, as of May 12/13.

The least vaccinated states, as a % of their population are in the old deep South and the most vaccinated are in the NE along with 2 states on the West Coast.
Vt is the most vaccinated (at least 1 shot) state at 62%, followed by Maine, D.C., R.I, De, NH, Calif and Ct.
https://www.beckershospital...9-shot-april-22.html
(updated May 12, 2021)

1. Vermont
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 391,858
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 62.8

2. Massachusetts
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 4,209,145
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 61.07

3. Hawaii
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 840,262
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 59.35

4. Connecticut
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,065,427
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 57.93

5. Maine
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 778,753
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 57.93

6. New Hampshire
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 786,618
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 57.85

7. Rhode Island
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 589,180
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 55.62

8. New Jersey
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 4,877,903
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 54.92

9. New Mexico
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,119,152
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 53.37

10. Pennsylvania
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 6,820,328
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 53.28

11. District of Columbia
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 369,925
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 52.42

12. California
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 20,534,647
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 51.97

13. Maryland
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 3,140,470
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 51.95

14. New York State
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 9,863,188
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 50.7

15. Washington
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 3,842,954
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 50.47

16. Virginia
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 4,296,807
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 50.34

17. Minnesota
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,815,775
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 49.93

18. Delaware
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 484,079
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 49.71

19. Illinois
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 6,276,591
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 49.53

20. Colorado
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,838,073
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 49.28

21. Oregon
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,072,983
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 49.15

22. Wisconsin
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,764,195
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 47.47

23. Iowa
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,449,312
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 45.94

24. South Dakota
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 404,929
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 45.77

25. Nebraska
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 875,406
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 45.25

26. Michigan
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 4,488,318
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 44.94

27. Florida
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 9,608,209
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 44.74

28. Kansas
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,285,014
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 44.11

29. Alaska
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 315,132
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 43.08

30. Arizona
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 3,124,285
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 42.92

31. Kentucky
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,915,189
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 42.87

32. Ohio
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 4,943,822
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 42.29

33. Montana
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 451,916
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 42.28

34. Utah
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,340,344
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 41.81

35. Nevada
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,287,018
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 41.78

36. North Carolina
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 4,269,241
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 40.71

37. North Dakota
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 306,183
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 40.18

38. Texas
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 11,620,495
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 40.08

39. Oklahoma
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,568,102
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 39.63

40. Missouri
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,413,505
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 39.32

41. Indiana
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,585,495
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 38.4

42. South Carolina
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,965,916
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 38.18

43. West Virginia
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 667,266
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 37.23

44. Arkansas
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,116,295
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 36.99

45. Georgia
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 3,917,176
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 36.89

46. Tennessee
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 2,472,752
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 36.21

47. Idaho
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 633,792
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 35.47

48. Wyoming
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 202,711
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 35.03

49. Alabama
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,664,353
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 33.94

50. Louisiana
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 1,565,284
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 33.67

51. Mississippi
Number of people vaccinated with at least one dose: 959,905
Percentage of population vaccinated with at least one dose: 32.25

Fully vaccinated, it doesn't change a whole lot. Still higher %s in the NE than the deep South and elsewhere. Ohio stands at 38.6% fully vaccinated.
https://www.beckershospital...inated-march-15.html
(website updated on May 13, 2021)

There is a map here, but I found it blurry & hard to read.
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext...2021-exlarge-169.jpg

CDC released new research today reporting that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 82% effective as a single dose vaccination in people under age 40.

The 2 shot protocol is 94% effective and is still the recommendation vs 1 shot 82%.

I think I'd be looking for a new 'family'.

BARAMTI, India (NEXSTAR) — A 76-year-old woman in India, who tested positive for COVID-19, woke up moments before her cremation, according to local media reports in India.

According to India Today, the woman was isolated at home when her condition worsened on May 10. The woman's family was transporting her to a local hospital when she fell unconscious.

The family, assuming she had died, returned home and prepared for her cremation. She started "crying" and "opened her eyes" moments before the family was planning to begin her cremation, according to Santosh Gaikwad, a police official in Baramati.

The woman is now being treated at a local hospital.

I wondering why so many vaccinated people are getting covid and some dying. Just had a friend of mine to die yesterday of covid/pneumonia .....fully vaccinated. Granted he was 84 but in otherwise good health and yet another woman I know who is 92 unvaccinated...caught covid and had a little bit of pneumonia....spent about a week in the hospital and recovered. And yet they push the vaccine like its the best thing since sliced bread. Just pee on our head and tell us its raining.

And no credit allowed for the ones that have had covid and recovered with very high levels of the T-cells for future ability to fight off any new infections. The articles that I have caught here and there are saying that getting it and recovering actually seems to give a better/stronger immune response....

Understand that the "covid vaccine" is NOT A TRUE VACCINE. It does not PREVENT you from getting covid. It is supposed to mitigate the symptoms..... If it were a true vaccine you would not get covid.....
If the tetanus vaccine was like the covid vaccine.... how would you like to get a "milder case of tetanus"
How about Rabies.... do you want to only get a milder form of rabies?????

Do the fine print reading.... and this "vaccine" which it isn't.... according to the actual definition of a vaccine by the CDC's own definition .... has only received approval under the emergency act.... it is not yet gotten final approval.....
Just like the flu" vaccine" is not a vaccine, or the pneumonia "vaccine" or the shingles "vaccine"..... they are SHOTS not true vaccines.
A neighbor has gotten the "shingles vaccine" and each year for the 3 years she took it, got the shingles anyway.... I finally asked her WHY did she keep going back for it.... the "doctor" told her to..... she finally said she didn't think she was going to get it this year....DUH.....

Latest posts