Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

One day the world will be divided those who drive Fords and those who drive Chevys. It won't be about Republicans and Democrat.
I know a lot of people have a preference, but I never have. In my lifetime, I have owned Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Nissan. I can't say that any were bad or that one was any better that the other. I liked them all.

Family's do. Family's push their elders through guilt to go through procedures, that are hard for a younger person to have done, for just one more day with their loved one. Believe me, we as staff are slacked jawed when we see a 98 year old, bed bound with pressure ulcers to the bone come in to our hospital with family saying "they want everything done". Great grandma was just fine living all alone till she fell and broke her hip. she'll get back to living at home once she has her hip replaced. Oh, dad who just had a massive stroke at 70 but had decided in his 60's that he didn't want to be intubated (artificial airway) or CPR? well, he doesn't know what he REALLY wants, tube him anyway. And we HAVE TO...
Many, Many stories just like this. It's your own family...

There is another side of the equation too. Sometimes elderly people really have been capable of caring for themselves and even helping others up until they have a medical event. Then at that point drs and nurses often treat them like they have been invalids for years. We went through this with my mother a few years ago. She was 89 and had been doing her shopping, and helped another elderly friend and drove her to some appointments. She was also a treasurer for her association of retired employees. She was slowing down some in comparison to years past but still capable until having a stroke. At that point most of the drs wrote her off and at one point 3 drs argued in front of her about whether or not to do a pacemaker. One nurse actually told my wife that she didn't believe anyone over 70 should not be treated. Then as for the way she was physically treated by the majority of drs and nurses I could write a book.

Dave my 97 year old uncle passed away last year a couple of months after going thru the rigors of radiation and chemotherapy. Didn't ask what genius made the decision to give the treatments.
Therein lies the rub. We all want the best care possible for our elderly relatives no matter how hopeless the cause.

Oh yeah he was alert and active. And not knowing all the details it's possible he could have requested the treatment. Just does't sound like something he would have done.

He certainly 'should' also have been able to refuse the treatment, assuming he was mentally competent enough to make that decision for himself.

I talked to a cousin who's a orthopedic surgeon at major hospital in houston....dangdest thing . He says that despite all the covid deaths at the hospital. There was no increase in total deaths over the previous 2 years.....huh,..go figure

More good news. 0 covid deaths reported today in Minnesota breaking 344 days of 1 or more covid deaths.
Any good news from your state.
I talked to a cousin who's a orthopedic surgeon at major hospital in houston....dangdest thing . He says that despite all the covid deaths at the hospital. There was no increase in total deaths over the previous 2 years.....huh,..go figure
I talked to med guy recently. Was telling him these numbers are a sham. I know of 4 in area that were titled Covid. One was Covid, 2 from other illnesses and one motorcycle. One family sued and had changed. Finally he admitted no matter how died if they tested as a carrier it's reported as Covid.

I talked to med guy recently. Was telling him these numbers are a sham. I know of 4 in area that were titled Covid. One was Covid, 2 from other illnesses and one motorcycle. One family sued and had changed. Finally he admitted no matter how died if they tested as a carrier it's reported as Covid.
I talked to a guy that had talked to a lady that knew a man that knew for a fact that regardless of the real cause of death they wrote it up as natural causes to keep people from really knowing the truth. Now who do you believe??

May have been this thread... here my "gangster " Tuesday.

Attachments

• 20210406_121227.jpg
    20210406_121227.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
Here is what I wear if I'm not going to be around too many people, like going to the grocery early in the morning. It's fairly comfortable and gets the job done. CE15C886-EE7C-4EE0-B534-05D587C1C16F.jpeg

I haven't been keeping up with this covid19 thread. It's been a long time since i have even read anything in it. Because i had never been able to decide if there was or wasn't a covid19 viruse.

Heard alot of people say that the virus would disappear after the Presidential election.

In my opinion I think this whole covid19 is a crock. Just like all thoes who said the virus would disappear after the election said. It's has pretty well gone away.

I think it has to be one of the biggest scams in history and by this time next year it won't even be talked about.

I haven't figured out who all the crooks are that will benifit from it. But I know it must be very rich and wealthy people to have pulled it off.

I haven't been keeping up with this covid19 thread. It's been a long time since i have even read anything in it. Because i had never been able to decide if there was or wasn't a covid19 viruse.

Heard alot of people say that the virus would disappear after the Presidential election.

In my opinion I think this whole covid19 is a crock. Just like all thoes who said the virus would disappear after the election said. It's has pretty well gone away.

I think it has to be one of the biggest scams in history and by this time next year it won't even be talked about.

I haven't figured out who all the crooks are that will benifit from it. But I know it must be very rich and wealthy people to have pulled it off.

You maybe right. I actually like wearing a mask. It seems to help with my allergies when I'm in public. People that feel they should wear a bottle of perfume or cologne, seems to help vent it some. I had a teacher always said " a dab will do ya'll " some reason stuck in my head. Teacher was talking about glue, definitely would work with perfume/cologne. Guess now days dab means something different.

Could be a scam of a lifetime. There has been some strange things happen. Could have be population control. Ever head that with cancer, hiv, aids ect.

I don't intend to stir another debate. Who knows, you may be right. You said you hadn't figured out the crooks who will benefit from it. I'm curious as to who has the power to pull off such a crock, if that's what it is. Usually, more than 3 people can't agree on where to eat, so how did so many come together enough to pull this off?

I have known of people to die from it. That's always an attention-getter even if it is overblown.

Latest posts