Could/Would this happen to anyone but ME???

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":3elqqvbc said:
Lammie":3elqqvbc said:
, (denim). She had to have a ring that is bigger than mine, (good luck with that. Mine is almost 3 carats.) She has fake boobs and at 40, braces.

She's just white trash like the rest of us. This is Johnson County, Texas, for goodness' sake.

Lammie, I'm glad the Therapy Sessions I prescribed for you are beginning to work,,,, I see a "massive" improvement in your outlook already.Bravo. :clap:

Now, Have you mailed me that picture of your friend yet? :shock:

Okay, I am smiling now. I just found out that they moved to East Texas last night. I may not have to see her for a while. :D :D :D

Lammie":3u9zz6nt said:
Crowderfarms":3u9zz6nt said:
Lammie":3u9zz6nt said:
, (denim). She had to have a ring that is bigger than mine, (good luck with that. Mine is almost 3 carats.) She has fake boobs and at 40, braces.

She's just white trash like the rest of us. This is Johnson County, Texas, for goodness' sake.

Lammie, I'm glad the Therapy Sessions I prescribed for you are beginning to work,,,, I see a "massive" improvement in your outlook already.Bravo. :clap:

Now, Have you mailed me that picture of your friend yet? :shock:

Okay, I am smiling now. I just found out that they moved to East Texas last night. I may not have to see her for a while. :D :D :D

I sure hope you got that photo, afor she left Lammie. It'd be a real shame to miss out seein them fake............................er I mean braces on a 40 year old woman. ;-)

I've got a suspicion that these "friends" of Lammie's may be Carnival folks the way they up and left for E. Texas so fast.I was really interested in seeing them designer braces too Paint.

Latest posts