Could/Would this happen to anyone but ME???

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Went out to eat supper, and all of us and some good friends were sitting at a local Restaurant near the Bar. After we'd ordered Supper, my Wife says "don't look over but your Cousin is sitting at a booth across from our table", say ' bout 30 feet from us.Well, as luck would have it, Ol' Cuz let's call her Sally for safety's sake spots my Wife and saunters over to our table, about 3 sheets in the wind, locally known as "Drunker than a Bicycle".

Now this would normally be no problem, but yep, Cuz is a preferer of the "same sex" she's rough, tough, and meaner than a 55 gallon drum of rattlers at times.

My Wife, being the doll she is, and ever so gracious asks Cuz if she'd like to join us.Of Course she lands herself a chair right next to your's truly, and starts to emmbarass the hell out of me, pointing out waitresses and patrons she thinks are cute... Orders herself another pitcher and tries to get it on my bill, which aint gonna cut it.I end up buying her one glass of Beer and she's off to the races again. Now our friends, aren't to keen with the festivities going on, and neither are we for that matter.Other folks are starting to look at her, and trying to figger out where "She" fits into the group.

Finally bout an hour later, her Cell rings, and it's my Aunt (her mama) calling. She puts me on the cell, and I walk from the table telling Aunt Tammy she needs to come pick her 40 year old daughter up, before she tries to drive, and kills someone or herself. She comes and gets her and drove her home. Our friends were mortified, as were us as well.

I knew I should have spread that Fertilizer today, and taken a tree off a Fence. Sometimes it dont pay to go to town.

Signed, Distrught in Tennessee :shock:

Crowder, we all have a cross to bear. Seems like your's got really, really heavy! You have my sincerest sympathy.

Alice

A good friend is a friend no matter what happens. I've been on both sides in this one and had evenings disturbed. Your evening and fellowship with good friends was ruint.

Bright side is you got her home without her getting killed, or killing innocent victims with her car.

Sorry it happened to you. Next time you are out with a good friend and he has some yo-yo come up, you'll be understanding about it.

hey man dont sweat it.we all have 1 of those in our family.that likes to get way to loaded.an act like a bumbbell.as well as ask hey man you got any booz in the house.had it happen here an was ready to chubk them on their head.

Crowder, the only way to put up with a drunk is to get drunk too. :lol:

Either that, or order her a few shots of Tequila and watch her slide out of her chair onto the floor. ;-)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family. Not all of your family will be your friend. Your friends will always be your friends - the rest do not matter.

Twisted -but true,

Bez>

friends will stay friends if they are true, family you can't choose, but I know you can live without some of them. hope you had a good time once she had left.

Never had it that bad :shock: But I hate when you go out to eat or especially go see a movie with a friend or family members that is loud and obnoxious.

Big pet peeve of mine is talking at Movie Theatres and it seems like I attract people that talk during them. Guess I should consider myself lucky though that I never had to deal with a drunk relative at a movie :lol:

I'm kind of inclined to think that he is somehow involved and is trying to dodge the bullet.

Crowder can you be sure that he didn't put your cuz up to this stunt???Z

MillIronQH":90vzcg04 said:
I'm kind of inclined to think that he is somehow involved and is trying to dodge the bullet.

Crowder can you be sure that he didn't put your cuz up to this stunt???Z

No, Paint was not there, but I sure wish he had been. I think me and him would have turned the ordeal into a spectacle. :lol:

We do have that talent about us... :shock:

I don't know which is more aggravating: Someone coming over to your table when you don't want to be bothered or a drunk, weird cousin.
Maybe flaboy could take ol' Cuz down to the sunshine state - some of them places, she'd fit right in.

Thats been half the problem. Flaboy made here turn off a little funny. To put in Laymen's terms, her gate swings both ways... :lol:

MillIronQH":2qalphsv said:
Has anyone else noticed that Paint is being awfully quite on this one?Z

Give me a little credit there Z.

I been busier than a one legged man in a a##kickin contest. I went home this weekend, first time in a month, an had a long list of honeydo's. Didn't have no time for the puter. Heck, I had to come back to work to rest. :roll:

As to Crowder's situation, I probably would have put Cuz up to it, had I been there. ;-)

warpaint":1ie3id3h said:
rkm":1ie3id3h said:
Heck I thought you was cuz warpaint! :shock: :p

Nope, me an Crowder is twins, borned from different mamas an daddys. 8)

Only in Tennessee.
By the way, where'd that UT and Vandy basketball teams come from. Ya'll must have put something in the water. Neither of them teams were that good during the regular season.

Latest posts