Could/Would this happen to anyone but ME???

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer":34tz1bnd said:
warpaint":34tz1bnd said:
rkm":34tz1bnd said:
Heck I thought you was cuz warpaint! :shock: :p

Nope, me an Crowder is twins, borned from different mamas an daddys. 8)

Only in Tennessee.
By the way, where'd that UT and Vandy basketball teams come from. Ya'll must have put something in the water. Neither of them teams were that good during the regular season.

Course they wuz. Else they wouldnt be where they is. :roll:

warpaint":2sogvzxm said:
rkm":2sogvzxm said:

Nope, me an Crowder is twins, borned from different mamas an daddys. 8)

Somebody said there was donor mom involved and that you two was a couple of embryo flushes - implanted in separate mommies. Any truth to that?
Is ya'll registered or just certified ?

I think everyone has that one person in their family or extended family that is a little off.

GMN

rkm":18otwaz2 said:
Paint you know the deal. We has the same Daddy's from different Aunts. I guess that makes us a type of certified, registered line bred (almost) indivisibles. Or is that individuals.

Crowderfarms":3ee5d7ef said:
rkm":3ee5d7ef said:
Paint you know the deal. We has the same Daddy's from different Aunts. I guess that makes us a type of certified, registered line bred (almost) indivisibles. Or is that individuals.

I'se just tryin to confuse em some. ;-)

I think it's the fact that the air is too thin up here - combine that with a little manure and the smell of diesel and confusion becomes a way of life for me.
I have to say that I ain't nearly as confused as this kid that used to live near the farm. Dad asked him one day how many brothers he had - to which he quickly replied, " Four countin' myself." We started locking things up after that...

I know what you mean. Everyone has someone in the fam that will act the total fool or show up when you least expect it. Hopefully, your friends understood. I had a similar experience myself when my husband's friend and his know-it-all wife showed up at a place where we were trying to spend a romantic weekend. I kept hinting at the fact that we were trying to be alone and they never got it. It all ended up in a fight between my husband and I. Ruined the evening and cut the trip short. I really don't like the wife, and she likes to get her two cents worth in about every subject about which she knows squat. My husband is too polite. Not me. I have a tendency to say what's on my mind.

Lammie":12zycc1g said:
I know what you mean. Everyone has someone in the fam that will act the total fool or show up when you least expect it. Hopefully, your friends understood. I had a similar experience myself when my husband's friend and his know-it-all wife showed up at a place where we were trying to spend a romantic weekend. I kept hinting at the fact that we were trying to be alone and they never got it. It all ended up in a fight between my husband and I. Ruined the evening and cut the trip short. I really don't like the wife, and she likes to get her two cents worth in about every subject about which she knows squat. My husband is too polite. Not me. I have a tendency to say what's on my mind.

I have a tendency to say what's on my mind

Sounds like she does, too, Lammie. Never a good mix...unless you're alone with the know-it-all and after you've brought her head up outta the water after the last flush and she's gasping for air you make her promise to tell no one why her hair's such a frightful mess...

Alice

Oh, the temptation. She has to play the "Bigger/Better"game. Her kids are better, (which I know is a lie because her son was in band with mine and he got arrested and kicked out for shoplifting some deodorant at Wal Mart), her house is newer, (yes, but it is still a real fancy mobile home), and they had to buy slightly more land than we have. She bought the same kind of living room furniture, (denim). She had to have a ring that is bigger than mine, (good luck with that. Mine is almost 3 carats.) She has fake boobs and at 40, braces.

I don't get it. But I don't like her. She's just not, you know, real. I want to tell her that life isnt a competition. I know where she lived and what she did before she married well. She's just white trash like the rest of us. This is Johnson County, Texas, for goodness' sake.

Lammie":9w5iih6x said:
, (denim). She had to have a ring that is bigger than mine, (good luck with that. Mine is almost 3 carats.) She has fake boobs and at 40, braces.

She's just white trash like the rest of us. This is Johnson County, Texas, for goodness' sake.

Lammie, I'm glad the Therapy Sessions I prescribed for you are beginning to work,,,, I see a "massive" improvement in your outlook already.Bravo. :clap:

Now, Have you mailed me that picture of your friend yet? :shock:

Crowderfarms":2caaqs09 said:
Lammie":2caaqs09 said:
, (denim). She had to have a ring that is bigger than mine, (good luck with that. Mine is almost 3 carats.) She has fake boobs and at 40, braces.

She's just white trash like the rest of us. This is Johnson County, Texas, for goodness' sake.

Lammie, I'm glad the Therapy Sessions I prescribed for you are beginning to work,,,, I see a "massive" improvement in your outlook already.Bravo. :clap:

Now, Have you mailed me that picture of your friend yet? :shock:

Kinda the same line of thought I was on, Bubba. She aint even gotta be smilin in the pic. :shock:

Wait a minute! let's get back to the REAL topic: Crowder's Messed Up Kinfolk!
I ain't no genetic engineer but I believe that he and his cousin share a certain amount of DNA. That being said, does this account for his wearing women's clothing ?(We all seen the pictures.)

Txwalt":10rg0qon said:
Nothing wrong with marrying up. My wife did. :roll:

Walt

And just where do I send the flowers for your bereaved wife, Walt?

Gotta strong feelin, if she reads this, there will be a funeral soon. ;-)

Bullbuyer":30yt8hxj said:
Wait a minute! let's get back to the REAL topic: Crowder's Messed Up Kinfolk!
I ain't no genetic engineer but I believe that he and his cousin share a certain amount of DNA. That being said, does this account for his wearing women's clothing ?(We all seen the pictures.)

I aint never worn no Wimmens clothing..... Lately. :shock:

I done told my story and I'm stickin' to it like Teflon. Back in the days at Crowder College, I did wear a Bra on my head...I stopped that when I went to Harvard and Yale. :shock:

Bullbuyer":2ycfbae8 said:
I don't know which is more aggravating: Someone coming over to your table when you don't want to be bothered or a drunk, weird cousin.
Maybe flaboy could take ol' Cuz down to the sunshine state - some of them places, she'd fit right in.

Now come on Bullbuyer, the only places I know like that are the ones Crowder sent me the post cards from. ;-)

Crowderfarms":1438qkfr said:
Thats been half the problem. Flaboy made here turn off a little funny. To put in Laymen's terms, her gate swings both ways... :lol:

Now don't try to put the blame on me Crowder. She was that way when I married her. I got her on the rebound when you two divorced. I think she 14 when I married her and she said she was married to you for three years before that. :lol: