Could really care less about the inauguration ceremony, but

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":3dlqz0ik said:
alisonb":3dlqz0ik said:
There is a saying "Know your enemy", I think I would have been inclined to listen to his every word.

His words become more defiant and inflamatory every day and we are supposed to do what about it................vote him out of office. Tried that...it didn't work.

Know what he is up to. Pick your fights, and bury congress with letters and emails. Lots of people will need to be very vocal.

Ryder":4dtda2ud said:
Isomade":4dtda2ud said:
jedstivers":4dtda2ud said:
I'd be embarrassed to be in it. Seems to glorify a traitor, a enemy of the state and a Muslim sleeper agent.
:nod: :nod:
Same here.

Ditto. I wouldn't do it just to prove that I don't need a silly ceremony to validate my worth or be seen as a token of their quest for diversity

alisonb":2g2gpmku said:
Limomike":2g2gpmku said:
alisonb":2g2gpmku said:
There is a saying "Know your enemy", I think I would have been inclined to listen to his every word.

And that would have mattered .. how??
By getting to know your opponents every move, you ever play chess?

But as we all know, politicians can say anything they want, just to get re-elected. In this case, you would have to have a constant eye on your opponent, and see if that pawn is up his sleeve all the time.

jedstivers":25gymc43 said:
I'd be embarrassed to be in it. Seems to glorify a traitor, a enemy of the state and a Muslim sleeper agent.

Amen
Seen some of it on the news last night first thing that came to my mind was a Tarzan movie.

The other Obama thread got locked as I was signing in, any bets how many more comments before this one finds a padlock?

I always liked the quote, " I voted for obama the first time to prove I wasn;t a bigot, I didn't vote for him this time to prove I wasn;t stupid"

Alan":1eesm0ms said:
The other Obama thread got locked as I was signing in, any bets how many more comments before this one finds a padlock?

It will go forever if we are careful about how we express ourselves. Follow the rules for the forum.

On the other hand, if I tell you how I really feel......................

backhoeboogie":qnymwk70 said:
Alan":qnymwk70 said:

It will go forever if we are careful about how we express ourselves. Follow the rules for the forum.

On the other hand, if I tell you how I really feel......................

:mrgreen: Yea, but many like me like to color outside the lines every once in a while. Most of the time I wonder if it's a battle worth fighting and it has nothing to do with the love for my country. We are fighting a bias media who are full of lies and liers. More crooked politicians who are on their own agenda rather than caring about what the voters want. A president that will lie to enable him to shove his agenda down out throats and he has many agendas. Illegal imagrants bring our country into bankruptcy while politicians turn a blind eye to our laws. It all gets pretty depressing at times.

Alan":154xdenq said:

Yep, right when I was getting ready to mention that I'm not a bigot. I give a honk and a one finger solute everyone with an Obama sticker on their car, no matter what.

Wow, didn't think I'd get all that response about just a comment that it was nice to see women/Native American vets at the "celebration." I'm with the majority of you that think our next 4 years are going to be a very difficult time.