Could really care less about the inauguration ceremony, but

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife mentioned this morning it was on, I just said really! Why would we care? She agreed why would we care? A nightmare for years to come.

Frightening thing about it all is that those years will extend far beyond the next four years.

We were at the in laws for dinner and they tv was going. Not really worth having one, but u won't believe what they had on there. One of those entertainment tv shows was ending. They were showing some clips/highlights of the ceremony today. The background music was "glory glory hallelujah"!

Man am I glad my kids didn't see that. That is a song sang on Sundays with a whole different vision in mind.

Wanna bet on h0w many GUNS were being carries to protect the fella who would take ours?

We here on this net is not the thinking majority. To the 52 + pr cent this was history in the making that will long be remember. Not to say that I think it should.

I didn't watch any of it, my stomach was feeling a little upset and I knew that would finish it off.

Larry

lavacarancher":11s8dq78 said:
Funny thing is I have yet to meet ONE single person who voted for him? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place and I live a sheltered life. :p

Look at the electoral map of Ohio, it's all red except for Cincinnati and Cleveland, if you don't live in one of those two places you're not likely to talk to anybody that voted for him.

Larry

Ryder":qum1ys0k said:
Isomade":qum1ys0k said:
jedstivers":qum1ys0k said:
I'd be embarrassed to be in it. Seems to glorify a traitor, a enemy of the state and a Muslim sleeper agent.
:nod: :nod:
Same here.

The motion carries!

The grandsons have questions about the ceremony. I am hoping I can eventually think of something good to say.

larryshoat":1t1qmg4w said:
lavacarancher":1t1qmg4w said:
Funny thing is I have yet to meet ONE single person who voted for him? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place and I live a sheltered life. :p

Look at the electoral map of Ohio, it's all red except for Cincinnati and Cleveland, if you don't live in one of those two places you're not likely to talk to anybody that voted for him.

Larry

Larry you're looking in the all the wrong places. You're asking "working folks". I watched none of it either but did see a pic of Michelle...for once she was dressed very nicely instead of wearing her hip hop shyt.

I watched the swearing in and speech. I thought the speech was awful, I thought he missed an opportunity to play up cohesiveness rather than more division, although he did speak to it briefly. It reflected more of a mandate of what he would like to see for the next four years, which in my opinion is not an inauguration speech but a state of the union speech.

MistyMorning":2ji50fg6 said:
I watched the swearing in and speech. I thought the speech was awful, I thought he missed an opportunity to play up cohesiveness rather than more division, although he did speak to it briefly. It reflected more of a mandate of what he would like to see for the next four years, which in my opinion is not an inauguration speech but a state of the union speech.

I only heard excerpts from his speech but came away wondering why he left his crown and septor home.

There was virtually nothing in his speech that leads me to believe that he is going to reach across any isles anytime soon!

There is a saying "Know your enemy", I think I would have been inclined to listen to his every word.

alisonb":1oc2qlod said:
There is a saying "Know your enemy", I think I would have been inclined to listen to his every word.

And that would have mattered .. how??

Limomike":19glpxf6 said:
alisonb":19glpxf6 said:

And that would have mattered .. how??
By getting to know your opponents every move, you ever play chess?

alisonb":1l5hcngt said:

His words become more defiant and inflamatory every day and we are supposed to do what about it................vote him out of office. Tried that...it didn't work.

Latest posts