Cordless impact wrench

Help Support CattleToday:

L.A.

Reaction score
I've been looking at these. Anyone have any experience with them. Are they useful for engine work\repair? What our your thoughts & suggestions?

L.A.":28ncfozn said:
I've been looking at these. Anyone have any experience with them. Are they useful for engine work\repair? What our your thoughts & suggestions?

POS. They're OK for maybe changing alwn mower blades but anything heavy duty and they fall apart.

dun":u9k8ikqd said:
L.A.":u9k8ikqd said:

POS. They're OK for maybe changing alwn mower blades but anything heavy duty and they fall apart.

Ditto............

my dad has a dewalt and it works great changing trailer tires. it breaks the rusty, dusty nuts loose. we always take it along on long trailer trips. Actually this dewalt performs very well.

Not impressed with the cordless jobs, have a 120v Milwaukee that I like. Air gun is better though.

cfpinz

I like them for out in the field work where the other option is a breaker bar and ratchet (still need the breaker bar most of the time). But nothing works better than a good aircompressor. BTW I use a DeWalt 14v

Latest posts