Cordless Spot Light

Help Support CattleToday:

Best I've found. We've got two that are at least 5 years old I bet, will have to check as I wrote the date of purchase on them in permanent marker. Run one til it goes completely dead, place on charger, grab the fully charged one and repeat. I feel like the batteries last longer than repeatedly charging a partially depleted battery. I'd wager I get a week or two of evening checks during calving season per charge on average.

Best I've found. We've got two that are at least 5 years old I bet, will have to check as I wrote the date of purchase on them in permanent marker. Run one til it goes completely dead, place on charger, grab the fully charged one and repeat. I feel like the batteries last longer than repeatedly charging a partially depleted battery. I'd wager I get a week or two of evening checks during calving season per charge on average.
If you ever need any spare parts I probably have a box of these failed lights. Used to be the batteries would quit holding a charge, the newer models the charge port falls apart and you can't fix it. At calving time we used ours all night and there was always one on the charger.

These lights from B&D are a little heavier than the Fat Max but the build is much better, longer battery life and so far no breakdowns. Quite a bit more money but worth it IMO
05744F65-5688-4775-8C74-A16D8292F3D7.jpeg

If you ever need any spare parts I probably have a box of these failed lights. Used to be the batteries would quit holding a charge, the newer models the charge port falls apart and you can't fix it. At calving time we used ours all night and there was always one on the charger.
Same here. My 2 were older versions. Battery life wasn't squat and new batteries cost 75% or more of what a new light with charger and battery cost..

Same here. My 2 were older versions. Battery life wasn't squat and new batteries cost 75% or more of what a new light with charger and battery cost..
When they went to the Li-ion battery they seemed to solve their battery problem. But after awhile the USB type change port would come apart inside and when that happens you are out of business. I took them apart and tried to make one out of two a couple of times but it was impossible. Too bad because they are a light, bright little light and perfect for night time calving when in working order.

Latest posts