Best cordless impact wrenches

Help Support CattleToday:

I bought the 20V Max Lithium 1/2 in. Cordless Xtreme Torque Impact Wrench Kit from harbor freight. Ive used it on everything with no problems and real good battery life. Broke track pad bolts on my bulldozer.

sim.-ang.king":3cybudqd said:
I have a 2 dewalt 1/2" impact wrenches, one is the smaller compact version, both 18v. Also have a air impact for use on the real hard stuck stuff.
I did pick up one of these on black Friday for $100. We will see how well it works...
https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-18-V ... /206526033
the adaptor works good. The slim pack batterys that it looks like that comes with are JUNK! Buy yourself the full size batterys you won't be sorry!

I have had the dewalt for a few years its good. Really don't use it much after i put a air compressor on the truck.

I don't have an electric impact wrench but I have had good luck with my Dewalt drill, but I can't say anything bad about my older 18v Rockwell cordless drill either.
The Makita I had several years ago didn't hold up very well and I never bought another one.
This is the Dewalt I have. (I have never used the driver)
I'm not crazy about the charger but it does work.

I've got the 20V DeWalt kit with the circular saw, recip saw, drill, and 1/4" driver. Plus I added the stubby 1/2" impact. My favorite is the little driver. Use it whenever I can find an application for it.

i picked up that little XR recip saw a few months back and I use it daily. It's the nicest little saw..

I noticed they make a small 20v chainsaw ... that'd be a perfect limbing saw i'd reckon

Some years ago, I was using a batt powered recip saw to saw down a little holly that had popped up near a seldom used gate and was cutting it right at ground level.
The vibrations caused Earthworms to come pouring out of the ground by the dozens..I stopped and went fishin

We have both the 3/8" and the 1/2" Milwaukee's. Also have the grease gun. They are great, been using them hard for 6 years. Finally totaled out the 3/8" a couple weeks ago, sent it in 50$ and got a brand new one. What surprises me the most is the batteries are very good. 5 years and only one of them has crapped out. The craftsman crap we used to have be lucky if the batteries would last a year.

SmokinM":3s3hvon9 said:
Milwaukee Fuel, you will be amazed. Be gentle it will ring them off quick when you crank down.
I have one and they are powerful, as strong or stronger than my Snap On air gun.

i have milwaukee 18v batteries that are now 9 years ago and they are still good.

I use 18 vDewalt and 20v Ingersoll daily. The Dewalt for bolts up to 1/2", the Ingersoll for anything bigger. If the Ingersoll won't do it then its on to 3/4 or 1" drive air impact. The Ingersoll is impressive.

Latest posts