Congratulations St. Louis Cardinals!

Help Support CattleToday:

That was flat out ugliness. All around. Healthcare.gov performs better than my cards did last night. Ewwhh.

Well you have to remember the last time they played in that stadium was in 2004, it really does make a deference how often you play there.

sim.-ang.king":g5js5iqo said:
Well you have to remember the last time they played in that stadium was in 2004, it really does make a deference how often you play there.
Nasty outfield wall setup. If you misplay a ball off that right field wall who knows where and how far it might go.

It looked like Beltran hit a seam between structural segments of the fence and may have taken a real hard, direct hit to the chest and sternum area from that horizontal piece on top of the fence.

sim.-ang.king":u414p40q said:
J&D Cattle":u414p40q said:
I was able to get Game 5 World Series tickets. I'm super excited!!! GO CARDS!!!
How many cows did you have to sell? :lol2:

No offence, but I hope you dont get to use them! Go Sox! Lol :hide: :banana:

Can I rant? Thank you. Someone should provide razor blades for both teams. Guys, you're making a lot of money. If you don't want to mow the brush, hire someone. Tip them generously. You're on national TV, looking like you're in a police line-up. Don't get me started on the neck tattoo's.
Thank you for your attention.

Well if Big Poppy was off /slumping a little early this season he sure seems to be hitting the ball hard in the playoff!

St. Louis Cardinals are all even heading home for the next three games of the World Series after Thursday's 4-2 victory.

1382674409002-USP-MLB-World-Series-St-Louis-Cardinals-at-Bosto-032.jpg

sim.-ang.king":3jq3fgto said:
J&D Cattle":3jq3fgto said:
Looks like your going to get to go.

You bet!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cards played better but still sloppy for Cardinal baseball. Wacha threw a heck of a game overall, one pitch can cost you though. Ortiz looks like he is going to crush it everytime; he's dialed in.

J&D Cattle":124u64e9 said:
sim.-ang.king":124u64e9 said:
J&D Cattle":124u64e9 said:
Looks like your going to get to go.

You bet!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cards played better but still sloppy for Cardinal baseball. Wacha threw a heck of a game overall, one pitch can cost you though. Ortiz looks like he is going to crush it everytime; he's dialed in.

I loved the television shot of Farrell as the Sox threw the ball away for two errors and a Cardinal lead. He was pretty stoic but he flinched! You could see the slightest of reactions as he very briefly paused chewing (whatever) and his eyebrows went up almost imperceptibly - twice! I'd love to have known in real time what was going through his mind especially on the 2nd wild throw. :)

I think Martinez was especially important shutting down the best of their lineup. Ice water!

Next to no offense last night. I enjoyed the experience of attending a World Series game but it wasn't a whole lot of fun to watch. Beer was cold though! Either they had something else on the Budweiser tap or those Buds were fresher, something. Best $10 Bud I've had. Several were the best actually. :drink: :D

J&D Cattle":389tquhi said:
Next to no offense last night. I enjoyed the experience of attending a World Series game but it wasn't a whole lot of fun to watch. Beer was cold though! Either they had something else on the Budweiser tap or those Buds were fresher, something. Best $10 Bud I've had. Several were the best actually. :drink: :D

Hard to pick out the best one when you are hammering them at like one every 5 minutes. :lol: :lol: Who was playing?? :drink:

Latest posts