Concealed Carry Texas Style

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
A Texas driver cruised through a stop sign, and he is pulled over by a local policeman.
He handed the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.
"Okay, Mr. Smith," the cop says, "I see your CCW permit. Are you carrying today?"
"Yes, I am."
"Well then, better tell me what you got."
Smith says, "Well, I got a .357 revolver in my inside coat pocket. There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box. And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."
"Okay," the cop says. "Anything else?"
"Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun. That's about it."
"Mr. Smith, are you on your way to or from a gun range...?"
"Nope."
"Well then, what are you afraid of...?"
"Not a damn thing..."

Stocker Steve":1c98pv7m said:
One of the things that worried the Japs in 41 was that almost every US household had a gun...
and around here you had several. aint bragging but i could saw alot of things into with a 22 rifle when i was 8 or 9 years old still have the old single shot remington ....... restored now

ALACOWMAN":30a2tqw2 said:
aint bragging but i could saw alot of things into with a 22 rifle when i was 8 or 9 years old still have the old single shot remington ....... restored now

Yea but....... I can't even see that back sight on a rifle any more. I used to pride myself on the pre 64 winchesters too. Set the sights top to top and bounce cans at 100 yards. Not any more! Have to use a scope now and I hate that.

ALACOWMAN":1nqsfirr said:
Stocker Steve":1nqsfirr said:
One of the things that worried the Japs in 41 was that almost every US household had a gun...
and around here you had several. aint bragging but i could saw alot of things into with a 22 rifle when i was 8 or 9 years old still have the old single shot remington ....... restored now
Wasn't it Larry the Cable Guy that tells about Redneck America if the country is invaded. Generations have just been itching for the chance. Talks about the street being littered with beer cans and dead enemy before the Marines arrive. We're all sitting around and tell them, "Got 'em boys, want a beer?" gs

plumber_greg":1rmggvhn said:
ALACOWMAN":1rmggvhn said:
Stocker Steve":1rmggvhn said:
Wasn't it Larry the Cable Guy that tells about Redneck America if the country is invaded. Generations have just been itching for the chance. Talks about the street being littered with beer cans and dead enemy before the Marines arrive. We're all sitting around and tell them, "Got 'em boys, want a beer?" gs
:cowboy:

Latest posts