comments please

Help Support CattleToday:

TNMasterBeefProducer":1ntq7ynb said:
That was a funny response there cfpinz. Why do you call yourself cf pinz? You dont even own any pinzqaurs so why pretend? Oh I forgot I reckon your one of them fake cattleman like crowder with his 35 acres and all LOL!

Anything to get the spotlight off yourself. We have 2 purebred pinz left and about a half-dozen or more crossbreds. I like the breed but it is one that has never been and will likely never be taken seriously. Those cows are a hobby for me. Most of our cattle are herf, angus and gelbvieh crosses, along with some simmi and a few charx. Those make the most money so that's why I own them. I'm not in this deal to brag about my fancy cattle and tax deduction tractors. Don't own many fancy things but the ones I do are paid for. And I'm quite proud of them. Any more questions? Oh, and my front yard (pasture) is 35 acres.

cfpinz

Rob - Sorry about getting off topic, fwiw I like your heifer.

I do like the breed, but when they go through sale here the price is less than a angus looking animal.

She is a very good looking heifer to me. I would be very happy with her and be proud to let neighbors see her in my pasture.

Let me straighten this out, First off i am the President of The Idaho Supreme Master Cattleman's Association and Idaho being better than Tennessee by all four judging standards that means i out rank all Tenn master cattleman. You get a Braunvieh by crossing a Braunvieh with a Braunvieh (I'm working on another recipe for them). CF pinz can call himself whatever he wants. He was granted that right when he decided to live in the USA. As far as piddly cattle operations go I doubt yours is much different. If there are any more disputes please bring them to me and i will give you the right answer.

I think Gelbviehs are neat looking.

TNMasterBeefProducer":3hnvnv2z said:
That was a funny response there cfpinz. Why do you call yourself cf pinz? You dont even own any pinzqaurs so why pretend? Oh I forgot I reckon your one of them fake cattleman like crowder with his 35 acres and all LOL!

Get a life man......

TNMasterBeefProducer":1bu3qnki said:

Crowder a fake cattleman?

Now, why would you want to say that?

Have you ever seen his operation? I think not. Personally, I have. He runs way more than 35 acres.

Perhaps, you meant to say Warpaint. I only run about 30 acres, and around 20 head, on any given day.

TNMasterBeefProducer":ks1vaaze said:
Rob if she aint a brown swiss then why do they call braunvieh beef brown swiss? Secondly they are brown swiss as there is a dairy line(brown swiss) and a beef line (braunvieh) just like milking shorthorns and beef shorthorns and Gelbvieh being a dual purpose breed milk cows in Germany and beef cows over here. Same thing with the braunvieh.

Oh, boy, I just love the way you contradicted yourself here :lol:

So this heifer is a brown swiss because there is a line of brown swiss and a line of braunvieh???

So a milking shorthorn heifer is actually a beef shorthorn heifer???

TNMasterBeefProducer":kv3fmtu9 said:

TurnMaLoose, PM me and let me show you a few legal descriptions of what we own. Might just surprise you...BTW, I reckon all of us here know you're the Counterfeit one here.

Shorthornguy":1150gh9t said:
ROB, That's one nice hiefer. Do you deliver to Wisconsin? :lol:

Thanks for the post on the history of the breed.

for about $3.00 a loaded mile i'd deliver to about anywhere ;-)

purecountry":qy7rw1kw said:
Rob, thanks for clarifying the origins of the breed - again, for those who don't seem to remember the be nice argument every time it comes up. As for your heifer, I like her. Deep bodied and appears easy-fleshing.

she is an easy keeper. we have had two pretty dry years in a row, and the grass quality/quantity has not been the best. her condition in the photo is strictly off of grass. there have been no additional groceries in her diet for the last 8 months.

ROB

Latest posts