• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cold

A

Anonymous

Upper 90's with humidty of 99 %
Even the weeds are having a hard time.

dun

Reaction score
It shot clear up to 60 today, that was starting at 58

dun

sidney411

Reaction score
I'm moving to where C&C Land & Cattle or where Dun lives!!!!!! Yesterday we got up at 6am to clean fence, by 7am I was dripping with sweat, We had to quit by 9am and get in the AC in the tracter and shred.
ITS HOT!!!!!

D.R. Cattle

Reaction score
Not necessarily a happy medium, but we don't have to worry with COLD till about January. Then the worst case scenario is upper 30's.

dun

Reaction score
sidney411":30lgqhad said:
I'm moving to where C&C Land & Cattle or where Dun lives!!!!!! Yesterday we got up at 6am to clean fence, by 7am I was dripping with sweat, We had to quit by 9am and get in the AC in the tracter and shred.
ITS HOT!!!!!

You'ld only want to visit for a week, by next week it's supposed to be back into the 90s with humidity to match. Yesterday we set a record low high temp. that was set in 1895. Today it's gonna get clear into the mid 70s, but low 50s again tonight.

dun

Dave

Reaction score
Today it is supposed to be in the high 70's or low 80's. But last Friday and Saturday it beat 100 in some areas. That broke all the records here is Western Washington. Finally got a blast of ocean air move in off the Pacific yesterday which made it tolerable.

Dave

Latest posts