Coded Message

Help Support CattleToday:

Bubba--this here's the Grand Potentate--I said THE GRAND POTENTATE!! How'd you get that big motorcycle up there anyway?

greybeard":74bwdjei said:
Katpau":74bwdjei said:
Some of the ads show a photo and an ad for Plain Ol' trailers. Go to their website and they have photos and prices on numerous trailers. There is a phone number and an address. Go to Google maps and then close in to street view and you will see a residential street with no sign of any trailer dealership. From the aerial view there is an icon that indicates Cajun trailers might be located back in behind the old homes, but there is no evidence of any trailers in that aerial view. If you click on the icon it will give you that address and a link to a website. The website also has photos and prices on trailers. Under payment they assure you they are a good legitimate business, but because of their quality they have so many orders that you will not be receiving your trailer for some time. Then they mention that all payments must be made up front when you order. Because of all "their trouble" with fraud they can't take credit cards. Payment must personal check or money order and is mailed to another address in Louisiana. They also say "WE are Real… Check us out. We don't mind". They claim to have a real address at 393 E Austin Ave , Pearson GA, then they go on to say that the Post Office won't deliver there, so you need to contact them by Post Office Box. They are gambling that you will trust them and not really check them out, because if you use Google like they suggest, and then go to "Street View" you will find there does not actually appear to be anything located at 393 Austin.

This is pretty obviously some sort of scam designed to steal your money. I have no idea what the Craigslist messages mean, but I am sure they are up to no good. At a minimum they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau. They probably already have been at least once, so the changed names from "Cajun Trailers" to" Plain Ol Trailers". I suspect this scam is being operated by someone overseas. Perhaps they don't speak English, and these ads are some sort of attempt to draw in victims. Maybe they got scammed, by someone who claims to speak English and agreed to write up Craigslist ads for them. It looks like random phrases, (some of which came from the ads on their Website) were cut and pasted to the Craigslist ad with some numbers thrown in.
What date (month/year) does the google map show for the satellite image you viewed?

I got a different website when I clicked on the google map sat icon in Pearson Ga.
Looks like their real name or moniker is Cajun Cargo Trailers and is located at 4347 Sterlington Rd Monroe La.
A google map search and street view does show some kind of business there, with a crappy "trailers for sale" and "auction" sign but the street view is from July 2013.
I do agree, there is something fishy going on----perhaps the "business" in Pearson Ga, is just a clearinghouse or middleman that lines up sales sort of like we see all those car ports for sale all over the place but you can't actually get one there-------or scammer purporting to sell trailers made and bought from the La company??

Not sure if this link will work outside Google Chrome browsers:
https://www.google.com/maps/@32.5754,-9 ... 701T000000

Your link worked, so I will try posting the one I looked at. I was using the 393 E Austin Road address that is shown in the Ad for "Plain Ol' Trailers", which is the business shown in the Craigslist ads. When you look at Earth view there is an icon for "Cajun Trailers" at that spot, but nothing for "Plain Ol' Trailers"

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cajun ... e6!6m1!1e1