Someone is Sending a Message

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system has failed. The parties have become corrupt "mifia" families. The "gang" members reign for a lifetime of corrupt service to the "family" ideologies - not to creating a better world. For all the lip service each party pays to their platform, the one thing they both do exceeding well is spend money and run up the National Debt.

I have no Solution to offer.

looks like a complete setup...

fake van with brand new stickers.. fake bombs easily seen in the packages... etc.

sstterry":15u8di8h said:
boondocks":15u8di8h said:
I am starting my own party, the Radical Moderates. No more gerrymandering (by anyone)--districts will be set by nonpartisan committee of experts using algorithms; campaign finance reform (get dark money out of politics; sunlight is the best disinfectant); term limits for all; corporations will no longer be people; cops will be paid well and respected but give up some of their military gear and ways; borders will be enforced but we will take in a reasonable number of well-screened refugees from countries we done broke (that was our bad); scammy for-profit colleges will go bye bye; we will balance our energy sources so all our eggs aren't in one basket; obsolete military bases/weapons etc will be, well, obsoleted; private for-profit jails will go bye bye; fake meat will have to be labeled "fake meat" :lol:
Ok, do I have even one taker? :p

Are you running?? :clap:

Oh heck no! Then I'd have to answer the questions about the details (where the devil always is, as we know!) :lol:
Besides, the "radical" name in "my" party name is only slightly tongue-in-cheek--to be somewhat of a moderate today is to be ridiculed by everyone. I'm too liberal on cultural issues for the R's, too conservative on economic issues for some D's...ergo couldn't get elected dogcatcher :lol2:

There is something mighty fishy to all this IMO. None of the bombs went off?
They were all sent before the mid term?
Hard to believe anyone is that bad or unlucky in his explosion skills.

Caustic Burno":30godgdd said:

He got the attention he wanted and no one got hurt and dems were all about to soil their laundry. :lol2:

IMO. Just another weirdo. He is described as a male stripper with a steroid problem. An employer in Ohio said he abused steroids from a young age. Basically a dope head.

One thing for sure - he did not have Ted's skill with explosives.

Sayoc's cousin told NBC News that he worked as an exotic dancer and a bouncer at many strip clubs.

He was a "loose cannon" and a "lost soul" who didn't speak to his family and had a problem with steroids, the unidentified cousin, who lives in Florida, said.

Caustic Burno":1atqmfry said:
Anyone that stupid would have an accident and blow themselves up trying to build a bomb.

Bright Raven":39nirurd said:
IMO. Just another weirdo. He is described as a male stripper with a steroid problem. An employer in Ohio said he abused steroids from a young age. Basically a dope head.

One thing for sure - he did not have Ted's skill with explosives.

Sayoc's cousin told NBC News that he worked as an exotic dancer and a bouncer at many strip clubs.

He was a "loose cannon" and a "lost soul" who didn't speak to his family and had a problem with steroids, the unidentified cousin, who lives in Florida, said.

Might have been a loose cannon.
If he had taken lessons from the Austin bomber they all would have went boom.

True Grit Farms":3jg0pd2i said:
Caustic Burno":3jg0pd2i said:
Anyone that stupid would havre an accident and blow themselves up trying to build a bomb.
like something I read.....they weren't sent to maim,they were meant to blame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts