Someone is Sending a Message

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this an actual act or is it a setup to take the attention away from the mob.I do not believe anything that side does.

Let's all hope that in the event of a Civil War that It doesn't occur during this administration. We need a meaused leader in the event of a civil war not a real estate salesman. Lol

Bright Raven":3rcvdt58 said:
Let's all hope that in the event of a Civil War that It doesn't occur during this administration. We need a meaused leader in the event of a civil war not a real estate salesman. Lol

Best we have had since a B actor.

Caustic Burno":nj693p5w said:
Bright Raven":nj693p5w said:

If you judge based on fiscal governance - the best Government we have had during the period you reference was the Clinton - Gingrich combo. Those two guys might have been fire and water but they balanced the budget I think twice and they had the lowest fiscal deficit growth in the last 40 as a percentage of GDP. Results mean everything. This guy has no intentions of addressing fiscal affairs.

IMO, everyone is distracted by borders, rhetoric and posturing while we drive this country off the cliff with deficit spending.

Bright Raven":2fz6n59b said:
Caustic Burno":2fz6n59b said:
Bright Raven":2fz6n59b said:

If you judge based on fiscal governance - the best Government we have had during the period you reference was the Clinton - Gingrich combo. Those two guys might have been fire and water but they balanced the budget I think twice and they had the lowest fiscal deficit growth in the last 40 as a percentage of GDP. Results mean everything. This guy has no intentions of addressing fiscal affairs.

IMO, everyone is distracted by borders, rhetoric and posturing while we drive this country off the cliff with deficit spending.

We were on a pretty good path fiscally after the Clinton years (he really benefited from Reagan's trickle down policies, but they are just not sustainable).

The Gulf War and all of the aid after it blew the budget to all to heck. I am not saying it was wrong or right, it is just a fact. Plus those same trickle down policies hurt the Bush economy in the later years precisely because again it was just not sustainable. The real economy is made years in advance unless there is some major event that triggers a recession.

Fiscal responsibility cost 3000+ US lives right here on our soil. A balanced budget is great, negligence in taking care of your responsibilities as president is treasonous.
I think we have exactly the president we need in office for a civil war. He can negotiate a deal to give the liberal left the Hawaiian Islands and the liberals on the left west coast can swim to the aloha state. I'll personally pay the freight to send a few back to their homelands that think they have it so bad in the US of A.

True Grit Farms":1f7y93p4 said:
Fiscal responsibility cost 3000+ US lives right here on our soil. A balanced budget is great, negligence in taking care of your responsibilities as president is treasonous.
I think we have exactly the president we need in office for a civil war. He can negotiate a deal to give the liberal left the Hawaiian Islands and the liberals on the left west coast can swim to the aloha state. I'll personally pay the freight to send a few back to their homelands that think they have it so bad in the US of A.

Are you trying to say that 9-11 was Clinton's fault? I think you need to recheck your facts on that one.

The CIA's famous Presidential Daily Brief, presented to George W. Bush on August 6, 2001, has always been Exhibit A in the case that his administration shrugged off warnings of an Al Qaeda attack. But months earlier, starting in the spring of 2001, the CIA repeatedly and urgently began to warn the White House that an attack was coming.

Tenet vividly recalls the White House meeting with Rice and her team. (George W. Bush was on a trip to Boston.) "Rich [Blee] started by saying, 'There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.'"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/cia-directors-documentary-911-bush-213353

Clinton did a lot wrong including not ordering a strike on Bin Laden's camp in 99 (he ordered capture not kill). But to even remotely lay it all at his door is just not following the facts. There is plenty of blame to go around on that dark part of American history.

Many more Americans have died in blue wars versus red. The last Civil War was started by the blue politicians fighting for power in their own party. They were angry then as well and splintered into three conventions.

True Grit Farms":seo5nxc6 said:
Just more liberal bs from the left, anyone with a brain could of got one out of four to detonate. All show and no go.

Hey, Vince. Are you still sticking with this brilliant proclamation?

;-)

Bright Raven":2dccglsr said:
True Grit Farms":2dccglsr said:
Just more liberal bs from the left, anyone with a brain could of got one out of four to detonate. All show and no go.

;-)
I see no reason to jump ship. I don't know anything about bomb making but 0 for 4 is terrible on anything mechanical. Didn't you live with the uni bomber in MT? He's supposedly very smart, or at least he thought he was.

TennesseeTuxedo":16wu54wi said:
Bright Raven":16wu54wi said:
True Grit Farms":16wu54wi said:

;-)

Was one finally successful? Who'd they get?
I haven't seen any news yet, maybe Ron has some inside information? At least the POTUS is condemning all this no matter what the outcome happens to be.

True Grit Farms":1tm4p7hn said:
Bright Raven":1tm4p7hn said:
True Grit Farms":1tm4p7hn said:

;-)
I see no reason to jump ship. I don't know anything about bomb making but 0 for 4 is terrible on anything mechanical. Didn't you live with the uni bomber in MT? He's supposedly very smart, or at least he thought he was.

Our offices were in the federal building. When the Federal Marshals brought him in, I was within 10 feet of him. Theodore John Kaczynski.

I hope that madness does not prevail, we are too good of a people to become a third world country, I think, and I hope, and I pray. But like all good boy scouts ,I am prepared.

snoopdog":cqrv8xor said:
I hope that madness does not prevail, we are too good of a people to become a third world country, I think, and I hope, and I pray. But like all good boy scouts ,I am prepared.

This madness has been building for 20 years. It is here to stay and likely will get worse.

The politicans have created this fiasco. They have spewed this hateful rhetoric and unfortunately too many people cannot see what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts