Coded Message

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
M-5":xpbo3pff said:

I don't think Google Translate will work on that.

Rafter S":1maymupd said:
M-5":1maymupd said:

I don't think Google Translate will work on that.

yesi done tried it. lol

branguscowgirl":3mj96dgk said:
Just report them as SPAM and be done with it!
Mystery solved. :cowboy:
Bcc what if it's a message for the illuminate which has a major bearing on what happens in the world. I have seen these coded messages for years from this advertising

I mean this honestly, not jokingly------What if a terror cell is using that as a means of communication?

M-5":1u6qbpub said:
branguscowgirl":1u6qbpub said:
Bcc what if it's a message for the illuminate which has a major bearing on what happens in the world. I have seen these coded messages for years from this advertising

Good point. Could cause the butterfly effect and we could all be transformed back into time and find ourselves in America. An america with an idiot as a president and two houses full of fools. Geesh. I just realized yesterday was the day Marty McFly was messing with that time machine! Dash, you didn't try and decode it did you!!!!!! We are all doomed now.

tumblr_nnk530wy6F1sm1qloo1_500.jpg

Jogeephus":2lgt6e5b said:
M-5":2lgt6e5b said:
branguscowgirl":2lgt6e5b said:

Good point. Could cause the butterfly effect and we could all be transformed back into time and find ourselves in America. An america with an idiot as a president and two houses full of fools. Geesh. I just realized yesterday was the day Marty McFly was messing with that time machine! Dash, you didn't try and decode it did you!!!!!! We are all doomed now.

tumblr_nnk530wy6F1sm1qloo1_500.jpg

joe I have these messages printed out and in the process of making key that highlights particular letters in the message . I hope to have it decoded very soon

Bigfoot":1sby4rge said:
I mean this honestly, not jokingly------What if a terror cell is using that as a means of communication?
Could be, and those trailers are transporting bombs, and other much need supplies like pray rugs.

It's only 10 am here but I'm my sixth beer....... I'll get these things decoded even if it drunks me

M-5":1mpq8p77 said:

SEC states.
Isn't that how everyone talks and writes in Fla and Ga?
Them trailers are SKRONG!

dump trailers for sale in indiana

just no too world?/water every two get home. used shaved ice trailers for sale
544 543

cheap flatbeds
a add, /their had might learn., al ko axle new mother,

kind for from.

interstate car trailers

823 1

16 ft cargo trailer

don't long need could?

What ever you do, DO NOT LOOK AT IT! :shock:

It contains a subliminal message that will mess you up in the head! Kind of like a brain worm.
It starts with just a head ache. Then it will wrap itself around your cerebral cortex and control your actions!

M-5, since this is serious to you, I'll serious also, my apologies for my attempt at humor. You can be sure these types of ads have drawn the attention of the Feds.

branguscowgirl":3u4wv30o said:
What ever you do, DO NOT LOOK AT IT! :shock:

It contains a subliminal message that will mess you up in the head! Kind of like a brain worm.
It starts with just a head ache. Then it will wrap itself around your cerebral cortex and control your actions!

You serious? It's all I've thought about for a couple hours now.

Alan":3v3bz5zc said:
M-5, since this is serious to you, I'll serious also, my apologies for my attempt at humor. You can be sure these types of ads have drawn the attention of the Feds.

alan, I am serious that I am very perplexed by these messages and I have looked and tried to reason them for years. I appreciate the humor and have interjected humor into my replies as well but I still come back to what is the meaning of it. I have scrambled, unscrambled, highlighted thinking they used white color on their text and can not find a reason. the words are so random I do not think they are key words to drive search engines to their ads.

Latest posts