CMA awards

Help Support CattleToday:

Classic!!

It is pretty bad when your "System" is so broken that even mainstream is taking shots at it... too bad the Dems still just don't get it!! :bang:

Cabo":1eoa107v said:
I missed that part, thanks for posting. Good to see ole George still has it.
Alan and George sung the only dam country song I heard in the entire program.

TexasBred":3e6wea5w said:
Cabo":3e6wea5w said:

I agree, but I really did like that obamacare thing.. They are probably going to pay for doing that, obama being a deity and all

There's correct and there's politically correct. Two clearly different things.

Best thing about the video is the crowd applauding in the background. Sends a clear message. Was disappointed at the stone faces of some celebrities in the audience. Not even a smile on some of them.

TN Cattle Man":1dqvwlzj said:
Classic!!

It is pretty bad when your "System" is so broken that even mainstream is taking shots at it... too bad the Dems still just don't get it!! :bang:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :nod:

CKC1586":exqejy3l said:
hillsdown":exqejy3l said:
john250":exqejy3l said:
Brad and Carrie likely voted for Obama. They might like us to forget that.

She also is a member of PETA !

:shock: WHAT, really??? Ugh!! :? :x

Yep, she is a Vegan and also a supporter of your favorite organization HSUS :p

Underwood is a supporter of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and has done several public service announcements for the organization.

TBH she has done a lot of good philanthropic work as well , but supporting PETA AND HSUS leave me a little disgusted .

TexasBred":3udzeamb said:
Cabo":3udzeamb said:

For sure. For the first time in a long time, I actually watched the entire awards show. I once loved watching these awards shows for the performances, but I've lost interest over the years. There's rarely anything that even resembles a country song, although there are some enjoyable moments from time to time, like what the OP listed.

Do a lot of these celebrities really know what they are supporting? I think that a lot of the HSUS support and also peta people think that they are helping some pour little kitty or a little cute puppy and tell themselves they are really helping . Both of these groups are not in the least bit interested in careing for or saveing many of any kind of animals. But how to get this message out is a problem.

Latest posts